• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite character?

rocklikebrucelee

Just put down your favorite character. Doesn't really have to be a main character. Any character at all from the RE universe. Here's mine: Joseph Frost

You don't have to explain why, but if you can explain it, go for it!

Zombie Enclave

Nikolai

It's good to not have Wesker or anything to do with him. It's also good to have a villain that is closest to a normal person, or at least what seems like a normal person.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
rocklikebrucelee;51183 said:
Just put down your favorite character. Doesn't really have to be a main character. Any character at all from the RE universe. Here's mine: Joseph Frost

You don't have to explain why, but if you can explain it, go for it!
I mean not to be rude, but we have a ton of similar topics already. :) This one for example: Favortie Character.

My favorite character is either Leon, Wesker or Ada. I'm not sure.

D

Deleted member 1428

I like Wesker, Ada, Jill, Claire, Leon, and Chris.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
If I had a nickel for everytime we had a 'favourite character' thread, I'd have at least a dollar. Okay, that was a lame metaphor (or whatever it was), but this topic has been done to death and I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record. :lol: Please, do a search first. ;)

And it's Leon.

wpstudart

Well, since a lot of people posted here, why I can't? :lol:

Anyway, I prefer Leon and Wesker. One from the bad side, and one from the good.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Jill Valentine

for the Jill sandwich and being the Master of Unlocking

and for such classic dialogue as "Umbrella... THOSE LIARS!!" (by the restaurant, talking to Carlos in RE3)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Probably Chris Redfield for me. Well, the old Chris Redfield who wasn't pumped up on 'roids. The guy barely looks human anymore.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Steve;51313 said:
Probably Chris Redfield for me. Well, the old Chris Redfield who wasn't pumped up on 'roids. The guy barely looks human anymore.

Exactly my opinion :lol:

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

'd say Wesker and Chris, and Jill and Sheva. Wesker, cause, well he is bad*** and Chris, cause he pwns, and Sheva and Jill, I really don't know, I just like those two for some reason XD.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Steve;51313 said:
Haha, the RE5 Chris looks not only doped on steroids, he looks like an experiment with genetics... mutated like an industrial bull. :p

RE5 Chris fans, please don't send me bombs in the mail.

Zombie Enclave

I'll take time to tell you my LEAST favorite character.

Wesker. Un-original, only liked for having EXXTTREEMMMEEE dodging and powers. The only good thing about him is how he is something to shoot at. And plus his story is not very good. He was a experiment. Summary of his entire back story.

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

Frohwned, I like him least about that, I mean he is cool, but the reason I like him, is cause, the sunglasses kind of help him there, and, he is just bad ass, the way he talks and wants to take over the world, the powers are just a bonus for me, I couldn't care less if he had powers or s***.

Zombie Enclave

The reason you like him is how I hate him. Isn't there a billion villains saying " I am going to take over the world! "? But like you said, he does have a good voice. His mini speeches in RE5 are great. Y'know, when you are fighting him.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Frohwned;51417 said:
I'll take time to tell you my LEAST favorite character.

Wesker. Un-original, only liked for having EXXTTREEMMMEEE dodging and powers. The only good thing about him is how he is something to shoot at. And plus his story is not very good. He was a experiment. Summary of his entire back story.
Vis is gonna teach you a lesson for saying this. ^_^

One good thing about Wesker, is that he's got a few cool (real world) friends/admirers. ;)

Haha

Top Bottom