• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your choice of music

Popo

Romero;67189 said:
Rock, pop, country and heavy metal.

Isn't hard rock and heavy metal the same?
And isn't thrash metal and death metal the same?

hard rock is different from heavy metal, hard rock is guns n roses, led zeppelin etc,its like classic rock but a bit heavier, heavy metal is ironmaiden etc, and they are very different

thrash metal is also different from death metal especially due to the vocals, a trash metal band is for example metallica(they were until 1991), death metal has those growling vocals that most people hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM

its a Funny example of death metal xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Slash;67253 said:
hard rock is different from heavy metal, hard rock is guns n roses, led zeppelin etc,its like classic rock but a bit heavier, heavy metal is ironmaiden etc, and they are very different

thrash metal is also different from death metal especially due to the vocals, a trash metal band is for example metallica(they were until 1991), death metal has those growling vocals that most people hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM

its a Funny example of death metal xD
I see, thanks. I guess a band like Def Leppard would be heavy metal then. Or maybe not. Haha, I think one has to be above average interested in music to know all this.
AC/DC is probably hard rock.

Lol that Death Metal Rooster is a fine example. The melody is fine but I don't like that "singing".

Is Black Metal same as Death Metal, or is there a difference there too?

Popo

The difference between Black Metal and Death Metal is that Black Metal goes more for melody than does Death Metal. Death Metal deals more with horror, and though Black Metal has much more pronounced Satanism, Death Metal bands including Deicide, the godfathers of Death Metal, also describe Satanism and denouncement of religion. Death Metal also works to create a brutality in their music that is not for the faint of heart as in the case of Cannibal Corpse or Mortician, whereas Black Metal (mainly Norweigan Black Metal) works to demonstrate their hatred for Christianity

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Slash;67270 said:
whereas Black Metal (mainly Norweigan Black Metal) works to demonstrate their hatred for Christianity
It's strange that Norwegian black metal music is much more popular outside Norway than domestic. In Norway almost everyone hates that music, and the bands are not well known.

Top Bottom