• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your choice of music

Sun

Lets see what everyone listens.
Say what type or genre of music are you listening,like pop,rock,folk,punk,heavy metal,jazz,blues,techno and so on.

I love jazz,blues and techno.

dark_zero

my genre of music is heavy metal, rock, electronic/techno it just depends on what mood im in and what song soothes the soul

tequila

Bottle Lover
I listen to different types of music like freestyle, alternative rock, pop, r&b, old school, and latin hip hop.

Hmm alot of rock going on here? It's pretty straight. Some good bands I like are Three Doors Down, SlipKnot, Crossfade, and Linkin Park. Avenged Fold Seven is pretty straight too.

Popo

Hard rock, Blues, Jazz, Instrumental rock, Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal, Some death metal, and Classic rock

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think my favorite would be rock, like Hell Frozen Rain, I Want Love, and When Your Gone by Akira Yamaoka. Not heavy rock due to that they talk way to fast and it the music sounds terrible through most of the song on it, like the rock version of Get Down with the sickness.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I mostly listen to hip hop nowadays, but I do listen to alot of rock and some techno. I love listening to "hair bands" like Motley Crue, Van Halen, KISS, and all that.

I also enjoy a wee bit of R&B lol.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;66789 said:
Classic rock, like Dio, Sabbath, Ozzy, Alice Cooper EXT, but i do like Rob Zombie

Yes! Rob Zombie...I knew I was forgetting something. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;66859 said:
i like his new cd too, it's a mix of his first solo album and Educated horses, amazing cd BTW

Yes it is.

I've been listening to Rob Zombie since White Zombie and their song "More Human than Human". I LOVE that song.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rock, pop, country and heavy metal.

Slash;66732 said:
Hard rock, Blues, Jazz, Instrumental rock, Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal, Some death metal, and Classic rock
Isn't hard rock and heavy metal the same?
And isn't thrash metal and death metal the same?

Mr Sunshine

Romero;67189 said:
Isn't hard rock and heavy metal the same?
And isn't thrash metal and death metal the same?

Ah, I always get confused with music types.

Rock in general suits me best I suppose.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'll listen to just about any genre to be honest. Would it surprise you all if I told you that I love James Brown's music?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
There only a few genres that I can't stand, and that is hip-hop, most of the rap and pretty much all jazz.
I'm also not a fan of classic music, some of it are edible though.

Top Bottom