• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOUR all time favorite Resident Evil tribute?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I really enjoy Resident Evil tributes so I thought everyone could post their all time favorites for everyone else to see, maybe there are some that are really great but have not gotten enough attention so this is the place you could share and let everyone enjoy them.

Doesnt matter if its about RE in general or character specific, as long as it is about RE you can share it here but no fan films, parodies or that stuff, just tributes and amvs just tributes that are amvs xD, the somewhat serious stuff, ya know ;)

So to get us started here is my all time favorite. And yes, the person its dedicated to is me :p

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Seeing as theres like 20 views but still not a single reply heres one more vid in hopes this thread can get going ;)

svp

yeah Loki, I was gonna put that one. There is something so soothing about that song, and I love how Claire seems like a real hero in it.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
yeah Loki, I was gonna put that one. There is something so soothing about that song, and I love how Claire seems like a real hero in it.

Yeah, I think the song fits her perfectly :)

Reactions: svp

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Sorry to double post...but I just had to lol

So I know its a REmovie vid, but still...a pretty well put together vid

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
@KennedyKiller
Emm thats not a tribute thats a slideshow :p
@Maestro
Thats not either lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
@KennedyKiller
Emm thats not a tribute thats a slideshow :p
@Maestro
Thats not either lol
...They are tributes...Tributes the the scary monsters that have come from RE...And Maestro's is as well...A tribute to the great music that has come from the save rooms...
Tribute-An act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration.
That's what these videos are...Tributes to the monsters, because we respect and admire that it COULD NOT be RE without them, and these are the best of the best..And same goes for the Save Room tribute...The fact that someone took the time to create something to SHOW the greatness of RE MAKES it a tribute...End of story...:)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
...They are tributes...Tributes the the scary monsters that have come from RE...And Maestro's is as well...A tribute to the great music that has come from the save rooms...
Tribute-An act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration.
That's what these videos are...Tributes to the monsters, because we respect and admire that it COULD NOT be RE without them, and these are the best of the best..And same goes for the Save Room tribute...The fact that someone took the time to create something to SHOW the greatness of RE MAKES it a tribute...End of story...:)
I meant they arent amvs which this thread was supposed to be about :p

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Looking at THIS statement...The one from the very first post, I think we're withing the qualifications ;)
Well said it a bit wrong, i know they are tributes in a way, what i meant is that the only tributes that should be posted here are the ones that are in amv form ;) Excuse my uncarefulness :p

Back on topic dont you think this is more like it xD

Top Bottom