• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know you have played Resident Evil to much when...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;68173 said:
You know you have played Resident Evil to much when you accidently get a double head shot! xD happens to me lots because im like pwnage pow pow pew pew
Lol, is that happening in your dreams? You have not played too much if you pull off double headshots in the game. I've had tripple headshots in RE4. :lol:

You've played too much RE when RE alone wears out your console.

weskersbarber

you go and look for a key when the door is locked instead of just shooting the door knob or breaking through the door

Feng-Hi

You know you've played too much when you hurt yourself and shout "Give me an 'erb"

Oh dear I didn't see it had already been said and I felt sooooo funny having come up with that :-S

Need to think of another one now..............................

You've played too much when you start running around and shouting at people to "Come on" when they're not right behind you all the time!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You have played too much RE when you stop in front of a door and wait for the "Press X to open" to pop up.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When you use a knife and attempt to smash your neighbor's trashcan in search for grenades or other goodies.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When you study people's eyes after nightfall to see if they are plaga infected.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
when you're afraid to get out in any lake or body of water for fear that a large mutated creature will come out from the waters and eat you alive.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
when you're afraid to walk past windows, because Nemesis might come crashing through them.

Top Bottom