• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

you know what

Mr Sunshine

Romero said:
I don't add people before I have a feeling of what kind of persons they are, and I do like alot of people who are not on my friend list.

I don't add people before I have a "feeling" of their profile. The first thing that I look is their friendlist. If it has more that 30 people then it's almost certain that we are going to be buddies. Visits also matter to me. 1,000 or more will make him my best friend. Cool avatars and signatures can boost our friendship too. I will love the user if his profile has lots of visitor messages and I preffer making friends the coloured ones(mods, editors, premium members e.t.c).

Romero was the perfect person to add. By the time I got here I couldn't resist pressing the "add" button...... Eeemmm excuse me? What were you saying?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;66905 said:

That's far from bad in my opinion. I don't add people before I have a feeling of what kind of persons they are, and I do like alot of people who are not on my friend list.
Anyway, it turns out he was not too serious about it.

Same here, but if our list was completely empty I guess we would have noticed it every time we opened our profile.

I guess the bum is optional! Just ask nicely. :lol:

:lol: Not so sure I want it in my bum either hahaha.

Personally, I don't add anyone unless I have actually spent time talking to them. I'm rather funny about stuff like that. I don't get into the whole popularity thing. I tried that in school and ended up with a bunch of backstabbing arseholes that called themselves my "friends".

It's nothing personal joe, I just gotta get to know you first hun. :)

CassidyAcid

Okay so I checked my own profile, and I have a 216 view to 2 friend ratio lmao.

I'm not particularly fussed about friend lists, I prefer talking through the forums or messages.

hobojoe521

CassidyAcid;66946 said:
Okay so I checked my own profile, and I have a 216 view to 2 friend ratio lmao.

I'm not particularly fussed about friend lists, I prefer talking through the forums or messages.

make that 218 visits

edit: how the fudge did i just quote, ive never done that before but always wanted to know how COOL

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
hobojoe521;67025 said:
how the fudge did i just quote, ive never done that before but always wanted to know how COOL
My guess is you clicked the QUOTE button located below that post. :lol:
You could also have used the multi-quote button (beside the quote button) and then clicked POST REPLY near the bottom on the page.

hobojoe521

Romero;67031 said:

My guess is you clicked the QUOTE button located below that post. :lol:
You could also have used the multi-quote button (beside the quote button) and then clicked POST REPLY near the bottom on the page.

just testing to see if i can do it again:lol:

edit: awesome

Hoady

Pfft i wouldn't bother dude.Its the internet the more mates you have clearly the less you have in real life its a internet popularity contest these days, this generation is full of fags.I've deleted bookface cause its gay, you mite get bulk mates but you talk to like 2% of them haha.

L

Lurker
Hoady;67596 said:
Pfft i wouldn't bother dude.Its the internet the more mates you have clearly the less you have in real life its a internet popularity contest these days, this generation is full of fags.I've deleted bookface cause its gay, you mite get bulk mates but you talk to like 2% of them haha.

You do realize all of your bookface pictures are still there. right?

Top Bottom