• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You find yourself caught in the middle of a RE scenario

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
So you're caught in the middle of a Resident Evil game scenario (I.E. the mansion, Racoon city, Africa, etc) But the important part is which character would you choose to pair up with?
Please state the reason behind your choice.

ArabPikachu

Chris because he's someone I've looked up to as a fitness role model for years; He's also a shining example of male leadership, which is a quality that's unfortunately been taken for granted in our society.

wanderer

battle master
Leon. So he can protect me, and we can have sexual intercourse when there's no zombies around.

unfortunately you do not hold enough mystery and grace to take his attention :eek:

i would go with Ada. the same skills and abilities as any other biohazard veteran, but the only one with a hookshot gun. one day Chris+Jill+Leon+Claire+Barry gonna be in a situation where they need a hookshot gun to survive, and they die as sandwiches. :happy:

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Moira is definitely awesome, however in terms of function + capabilities i'd say she's as tasty as a Jill sandwich.

Sailor Chris doe, irresistible even to zombies :D

down_under_by_ravendarkness7-d6p0j57.png

Comes with boulder punching capabilities, not sold separately.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
They are all too distractingly attractive, so I'd probably get killed with any of them because I'd be too busy staring at them to notice the zombie that's about to eat me. In all honesty, I probably would not be great in such a situation, so I'd choose Claire because she's used to having to babysit during zombie outbreaks.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Ha! No brainer for me. Jill Valentine *-* all the way.
She's smart, hot, badass, reliable, agile, plus she's strong and doesn't even need to punch a boulder to prove that *Yes, I'm looking at you Chris Redfield*

As long as Jill's at my side, I'm ready to face any zombie apocalypse

And maybe Moira Burton. Totally love her humor and personality

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Ha! No brainer for me. Jill Valentine *-* all the way.
She's smart, hot, badass, reliable, agile, plus she's strong and doesn't even need to punch a boulder to prove that *Yes, I'm looking at you Chris Redfield*

As long as Jill's at my side, I'm ready to face any zombie apocalypse

And maybe Moira Burton. Totally love her humor and personality

I totally agree with you. Both are so epic.

Top Bottom