• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yor favorite CAPCOM games beside Resident Evil.

Which is your favorite CAPCOM game beside Resident Evil?

• Killer 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haunting Ground

• Megaman series

• Streetfighter series

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Onimusha series

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Viewtiful Joe series

• Devil May Cry series

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dead Rising series

• Lost Planet series

• Other

• Total voters

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I don't have a grudge on Resident Evil. I just want to know what is your favorite games made by CAPCOM that dosen't relate to Resident Evil.

My favorite CAPCOM game is rather Killer 7 or Haunting Ground.

Mobe

man its a mind twisting question, i love all capcom games..! but street fighter was my beginning.. so it deserves the honor.. I was held 3rd place in a Street Fighter Championship 5 times and 2nd place 3 times back in 2000.. lol, golden days...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have not tried other Capcom games, but a while ago someone did convince me that Dino Crisis is very good, haha. ;)
Since Dino Crisis is not listed, I voted "Other". (I also considered Devil May Cry.)

Hoady

I've got the megaman 9 demo on xbox and that is awesome man.I've played street fighter 2 and turbo but i don't even think its good.

Have to be Dead Rising, i haven't played many capcom games apart from resident evil.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I voted StreetFighter, but Ive played Onimusha 2, Viewtiful Joe and Devil may cry, there all pretty good.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Whoa! Do you guys know how old Street Fighter is? I thought the name sounded so familiar but didn't really think that I was thinking about the same game as you guys. But I was.

The first Street Fighter came out in August 87! I think a few of you was not born then. It was on a bunch of platforms, e.g Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64. Is the Street Fighter series still going strong? How old is the newest game?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Aha, thanks. Wikipedia didn't have info on the latest versions.
The Street Fighter series is 22 years old and maybe we have not seen the last game!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It's a pretty good multiplayer game. In my area there is a gamestation shop and most of the guys that work there have streetfighter nights at each others houses haha
I dont stand a chance though there all pro's at the game... but I geuss if its been out that many years they must of had abit more practice then I have.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I know made up my mind I my favorite capcom game besides Resident Evil is Killer 7. You get to play as 7 killers (8 when you play Killer 8 on it), very bloody, rates on how much blood you get, on the rails with kinda hard puzzels, and it had a talking head.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Romero;56679 said:
Whoa! Do you guys know how old Street Fighter is? I thought the name sounded so familiar but didn't really think that I was thinking about the same game as you guys. But I was.

The first Street Fighter came out in August 87! I think a few of you was not born then. It was on a bunch of platforms, e.g Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64. Is the Street Fighter series still going strong? How old is the newest game?

Wow...yeah, thats older then I am..but I still love the game! lol.

Top Bottom