• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Yep, Sherry is back

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Just saw this on my fb newsfeed -

It has been confirmed by IGN's re-sources, Sherry Birkin Is back In Resident Evil 6, BUT.. What does Sherry has to do with Alex Wesker? I'm telling you why.. If you watch the "Wesker Report" Short film On YouTube you'll know that Wesker captured Sherry after the events of RE2 because of her parents' death, In order to turn her Into one of his Projects, but After Albert's death In RE5, Something happened to her that lead to her to meet up with Alex Wesker. FYI: Albert, Alex are two out of 12 of the Project Wesker Experiments raised by Oswell E. Spencer. The ten left of the Project Weskers we're killed after the effects of the virus. Albert and Alex we're the only two children left off Spencer's Project Wesker. Spencer was killed by Albert Wesker In the middle of the events of RE5. There's yet Information to be revealed by Capcom, and again.. Stay tuned!

Copied from the damnation fan page.

Where is the link? Wasn't there suppose to be hundreds of children? It saids so in RE5's files, inless they retconed it that quick. That wouldn't make sense that their was 12 if Albert is 013.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
sounds like BS if you ask me....

But I will hold out until more "credible" sources confirm this if you do not mind.

bruno

Chief Researcher
What does Sherry has to do with Alex Wesker? I'm telling you why.. If you watch the "Wesker Report" Short film On YouTube you'll know that Wesker captured Sherry after the events of RE2

Wesker's report is outdated. The official version is that Sherry was kept by the government, but Wesker (or the organization he was working for) had spies in the governments which were able to extract G virus antibodies from her body.

Albert, Alex are two out of 12 of the Project Wesker Experiments raised by Oswell E. Spencer. The ten left of the Project Weskers we're killed after the effects of the virus. Albert and Alex we're the only two children left off Spencer's Project Wesker.

The children were not raised by Spencer, but under his control.

Spencer was killed by Albert Wesker In the middle of the events of RE5.

Spencer was killed long before RE5. However, we see his death during the events of RE5 through Albert's flashbacks.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Like i said, this was posted on the damnation page and sourced from ign. I dont 100% beleive it to be correct either.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Besides, didn't we already KNOW Sherry was confirmed to be in it...And where's the proof that that's Alex Wesker anyway...This just doesn't sound right...Ah well, cool though...

Top Bottom