• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yaoi-pairings from RE?!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'm not a homophobe, I just don't like yaoi D:! Since I've watched alot of animes, I know there's some kind of a sick fangirl category called yaoi. And yuri, but yaoi is more famous T~T!

However, but I never thought that yaoi also ruined RE... I looked around at Deviantart and tadaa, those yaoifans didn't leave RE alone T~T! They've made tons of pairings (yaoi is manxman) 0_x! Only because two men are friends, enemies or only they just talked to each other... I'm like: ''Whatthebuck?!''

Then, I couldn't stand it anymore and told them my opinion, that they can't slash every malecharacter in every movie/anime/game as they saw fit D:! Then, they told me that I'm a homophobe 0_x! Serious, I am serious >.>

It's a fact. If you didn't know, even natural gays don't like yaoi! I've talked with a gay and he said: ''They don't show any respect. Being homosexual isn't a trend. It's not mode or something. It's something normal for those who truly are gay. I actually can't stand them making gaypairings with characters who truly are hetero. That's like pairing a gay with another girl...'' So, who's the real homophobe >:O?!

I just can't stand it seeing my favourite character get slashed and paired by some crazy fangirls T~T! Really, it's insane D:!

I'm sorry if there're few yaoilovers among us, but I just want to know, what do you think about this category :(?

ce6c39dadbcf4f182214e685d0fec2e7.gif
5721cd0e24a974af3312e184f92e8e15.gif
4e889c6f85fe32b871b4633a4ae419d8.gif
17a93a50aa59f9805920194f692261a4.jpg

__Stop_Yaoi___stamp_by_Keira_Blacktalon.gif
081dc1dff71958b789b301c7b5250835.gif
Yaoi_Stamp_by_AirieFeristo.jpg
No_more_Yaoi_please_by_Ghostwalker2061.gif

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I've never really thought about it, though I can honestly say I'm not a big fan. I seriously dislike people making yuri/yaoi pairings out of two same sex characters who have only ever been good friends, especially male characters, it sends out a vibe that says two people can't be friends without something romantic going on which is just ridiculous. I also have to say that I dislike it when two arch-enemies are paired together romantically, as is often the case with Chris and Wesker. Can't two people just share a dislike for each other without someone reading it as sexual tension?

*shrugs* To each his/her own I guess.

Mr Sunshine

I almost threw up when I saw Chris and Wesker.. But it's their manga, They can do whatever they want with it.

O(+>

JaguarsSoul;74744 said:
It's a fact. If you didn't know, even natural gays don't like yaoi! I've talked with a gay and he said::

:lol:

Easy way to counter it. No be lookin' at it :)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
O(+>;74769 said:
:lol:

Easy way to counter it. No be lookin' at it :)

I still see sometimes the minimized pictures from it when I search around :I Sometimes I react to them, then they say homophobic to me :I

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
SNPAL21;74779 said:
I'm sorry but I just gotta say yall know its fictional right?

Still it's discusting :I Even fiction has its limits. You can't just pair every character as you see fit, y'know D: Changing their personalities and such, that's over the limits :O!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Fallen91;74750 said:
I almost threw up when I saw Chris and Wesker.. But it's their manga, They can do whatever they want with it.

You mean at another manga? Ok, when there's a official yaoi pairing in whatever, I can't say anything to it. I don't hate or dislike official yaoi pairings. But when some kind of a crazy fangirls gonna pair up EVERY malecharacter with each other, just because they're friends or enemies, is awfull :(

Mr Sunshine

JaguarsSoul;74784 said:
Still it's discusting :I Even fiction has its limits. You can't just pair every character as you see fit, y'know D: Changing their personalities and such, that's over the limits :O!

It might be discusting to some people but there's no limit in expressing your ideas. The best thing that you can do is avoid these kind of pictures.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Fallen91;74787 said:
It might be discusting to some people but there's no limit in expressing your ideas. The best thing that you can do is avoid these kind of pictures.

M'kay then :ermm::unsure: Avoid, okay. But still I can't stand them slashing every malecharacter as they see fit :I Oh well...:ermm:

O(+>

Well, look at it this way. There's worse things going on in the world than images of fictional characters acting out sexual situations.

SNPAL21

Monster
JaguarsSoul;74784 said:

lol ok :sleep:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Lol, I firmly believe in the fact that everyone has their own opinion...and mine is that yaoi is revolting. But if it butters your biscuits, then okay...I guess >_>

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
JaguarsSoul;74784 said:
Even fiction has its limits. You can't just pair every character as you see fit, y'know D: Changing their personalities and such, that's over the limits :O!

I'm sorry but that just sounds stupid and just because one gay guy that you talked to doesn't like it doesn't mean that every gay man out there hates yaoi (though it is mostly girls who like this type of writing).

I guess it's a guilty pleasure for some women, you know, like some guys like to watch girl on girl action only its women who like the guy on guy thing.

I do have to agree with you to an extent though. I hate when characters are... well out of character, and it is annoying when the most random characters are paired. Though as stated above, to each their own.

Personally I only like the Wesker/Chris yaoi. That is the only pairing I could ever get into because in the games there are so many things that make me believe Wesker is gay and has a thing for his "best man" Chris(come on! RE 5 is full of Wesker and Chris innuendos!:D).

Hoady

I never heard of Yaoi so i looked on google images and saw a photo of Chris and Wesker and yeah i get the idea on what there about now.

Honestly I don't actually care for something like that you just leave those people in there mental paradise.If you want to like fantasize about that **** fair enough, just leave me out of it.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
i think its actually kinda funny...but then again i have a very twisted sense of humor

But yea to each his/her own thats what makes the world go round

Incomplete Dani

*raises hand* Can I put in my two cents, pl0x?

As an ex-yaoi/slash fan, I can see the appeal in it. Hell, I used to slash every male character I could get my greedy, hormone driven hands on. Honestly, it's fiction, and nothing more.

I'm sorry but that just sounds stupid and just because one gay guy that you talked to doesn't like it doesn't mean that every gay man out there hates yaoi (though it is mostly girls who like this type of writing).
This. My dad and his boyfriend like yaoi/slash. Just because one gay male doesn't like it, doesn't mean all gay males don't. My father and his partner are prime examples of that.

As for Chris/Wesker, go replay RE5. Wesker is obsessed with Chris and screams his name like he's in the throes of passion with him. Capcom does that thing on purpose. I remember reading somewhere about Capcom knowing that the most popular Devil May Cry pairing was Dante/Vergil, so they upped the subtext for the pairing. Which, it seems, they did with C/W, too.

I really doubt Capcom gives a flying **** if you slash their characters. I mean, they're not going to dA and FF.net looking up pr0nz for their characters. So, follow in their footsteps and just ignore it.

Okay, that's my tl;dr two cents.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Incomplete Dani;75600 said:
This. My dad and his boyfriend like yaoi/slash. Just because one gay male doesn't like it, doesn't mean all gay males don't. My father and his partner are prime examples of that.

As for Chris/Wesker, go replay RE5. Wesker is obsessed with Chris and screams his name like he's in the throes of passion with him. Capcom does that thing on purpose. I remember reading somewhere about Capcom knowing that the most popular Devil May Cry pairing was Dante/Vergil, so they upped the subtext for the pairing. Which, it seems, they did with C/W, too.

I really doubt Capcom gives a flying **** if you slash their characters. I mean, they're not going to dA and FF.net looking up pr0nz for their characters. So, follow in their footsteps and just ignore it.

Okay, that's my tl;dr two cents.

Ahh, good post, very interesting to read your own outlook on this.

And I absolutely agree with you on the Wesker/Chris! Wesker has such a sexual and playful tone when he talks to Chris. :p

Top Bottom