• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yaaaay!!! (Darkside Chronicles)

Zombie Enclave

Oh come onnnn. I like rails because it's like Time Crisis.

Though I would prefer a remake of the games in modern graphics, but the old style.

^Time Crisis was badass though. Some OTR is not that bad, but I just don't think it fits with the RE world.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I think i don't have a problem with time crisis being on the rails because i only play it in arcades, well did play it and when you play a game in an arcade you don't have hours to get into the story, wher as with resident evil im used to playing it on consoles so i expect to be able to free roam not just pull a trigger

wpstudart

013;54230 said:
This just end! For those of you who peed yourselfs from seeing that trailor, get ready to change your undies once again. More interesting info.

Mystery lady! (No not Jill. XD)

How about Sherry? She's gone missing after RE2.. :rolleyes:

Kagara

They got Chris perfect in this. I'm glad they they didn't go for the RE5 version. I can't wait to see an updated CV Wesker.

So far this game actually feels more Resident Evil than RE5.

Kagara

Yeah, but it's a Rail-Shooter.

I wish they made this in RE4 style. You know, camera over the shoulder. It would have been perfect for the wii.

aintnoscrub

Premium
that would be so nice, and it would be a massive selling remake, but i guess we have to be happy with some sort of remake for the time being.
we;ve discussed the idea of the over the shoulder to death on this forum lol

D

Deleted member 1428

What if sherry didn't go missing? What if she's Ashley?! They do have kind of a resembelence you know.

aintnoscrub

Premium
oh please no, not ashley....lol
would rather go without seeing her again, pain in the ass she was
although grown up ashley can't be nearly as bad as younger ashley.

teal27

Blah. Don't like the way Chris looks. And I don't mean the lack of of muscles. I mean his face. It's just back to that dorky look from the older games that seems so, I dunno, vacant. At least they maintain continuity with that fact, however. lol.
Sorry, you'll just have to shoot me everyone.:sleep:

But Leon looks HAWT, hee hee. The graphics as a whole look very nice. Wonder how the gameplay will turn out?

aintnoscrub

Premium
thats just it, this is the older games, so of course he's still going to have that less muscly 'dorky' look.
its how he looked back then, and they've pretty much kept it right for once, instead of making too many changes which i think is nice.
gameplay will be like any rail shooter...

teal27

^Yes, I know, I said that after I mentioned how I don't like how he looks. I said "at least they maintain continuity with that fact", alluding to the fact he looks that way in the older games. I understand WHY he looks that way, I just don't like it. Never did.

--and incidentally I'm not bad-mouthing anyone who does like him looking that way, it's just my thoughts.

aintnoscrub

Premium
he looks quite innocent i reckon, and when you think about the nature of the game, the two don't go hand in hand, although i'm glad they didn't change his look.

teal27

Maybe it's because I'm a girl and I don't notice all the subtle differences when it comes to female characters (a distinct possibility) but it seems to me Capcom does the best job at keeping Claire's appearance constant. I think she looks super in this trailer. :)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Honestly, Claire looks a lot older than her Degeneration counterpart in DC. Am I the only one thinking that?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
013;54142 said:
Can't blame Steve for doing it, I did it myself. :p

aintnoscrub;54274 said:
I must admit it does look good, but that doesn't change the fact its still on the rails..boooo!!
:p I was thinking the exact same thing. It looks good but alas the rails.

Nemises;54383 said:
What if sherry didn't go missing? What if she's Ashley?! They do have kind of a resembelence you know.
I don't think Ashley could look like that 6 years before RE4. The face is too different and the hair? Maybe it's dyed. I don't think it's Ashley but I'm not sure.

Romero;56706 said:

Can't blame Steve for doing it, I did it myself. :p

Hehe, I have a confession to make...I did too. XDXDXD But hey! I mean it was just THERE all up in the screen and stuff ya know? Wouldn't be the first time I looked at a resi chracter's butt. *coughweskercough*

Top Bottom