• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Xbox Mercs tonight?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
It's Saturday, I'm bored, and was wondering if any of you fine folks would wanna hit up some mercenaries with me. I have all maps, and I'd say I'm a fairly decent player as long as I'm familiar with the map. Just tired of baby sitting strangers online. Hit me upwards with your gamer tag if your down dawgz,

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
Well, it's a bit late now. If you want to play in the future though add 'TomVinPrice'. I'm up for playing most of the time. I have all the maps too.

Darkness

Infected
Same goes for me, except I only have 4 of the maps. I might get a few more after I achieve S with all characters on the maps I have. My tag is "ninjuri"

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Well, it's a bit late now. If you want to play in the future though add 'TomVinPrice'. I'm up for playing most of the time. I have all the maps too.
Cool, I'll send you a request soon. I'm usually on in the evening(East Coast) so hopefully that'll work out.

Same goes for me, except I only have 4 of the maps. I might get a few more after I achieve S with all characters on the maps I have. My tag is "ninjuri"
You as well, I'll send a request. You're gamertag looks familiar, maybe we've played before? Lolz.

you make me wish I was an XBOX player :( we'd kick so much ass
True, I'm sure we'd eff sheet up :cool: Only reason I got Xbox over PS3 is so my best friend and I could swap games/play a few together ect. Btw, you totally threw me off with the name change lolz.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I wanted to be less feminine (if that's possible lawl)... even though I chose the name of a flower for my name change.

but yeah. I have a 360, but it has no wi-fi. And, I just lost interest in it because all my friends have a PS3.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Understandable, I wasn't gonna get either to be honest but I got a huge tax refund one year so I figured it was time to get caught up with technology hah.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I got my first PS3 at Christmas one year... years ago and didn't get my first game on it until a year later--Silent Hill Homecoming. :cool: Then, I started getting my own money, and I bought a 360 when RE5 came out (I got the red LE). I bought RE5 again for my PS3 after I made best friends with my bestie, and I slowly stopped playing my 360 after that. I didn't/don't mind XBOX, though. I didn't like having to pay, but the service is better than PSN, I think. Then again, the only thing I miss is playing Left4Dead and having cross-game parties. Other than that, I could rock either system.

Darkness

Infected
I got my 360 probably over 3 year ago, back when the PS3 had no games so the choice was obvious. Now it barely hops along on one leg. The disk tray doesn't open by itself, and I have to open and close it about 10 times whenever I turn it on for it to recognize the game inside it. Whatever game i'm playing MUST be installed as well, or I will get messages saying "disk unreadable" in the middle fo the game and it will shut off (even if the disk is brand new). It still works though, so that's good. However, for the amount that Live is costing me, vs. how much I use it, It really doesn't seem worth it. I think I might be switching over to Sony's side when the next gen comes out.

Top Bottom