• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WWF Adoptions.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Anybody on here into Animal/Nature conservation ?

I've recently adopted a Jaguar to help the Amazon ( one of the few things i absolutely believe in ) Although i'm not big on the whole Greenpeace thing, i am 100% behind the upkeep and survival of the Amazon, seeing that it plays a vital role in the world and its loss is utter suicide.

But i was just wondering if anybody else here does it ?

I'll probably take out another one later, but for the Tigers in India.

http://www.wwf-adopt-a-animal.co.uk/charities/wwf-animal-adoptions/

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
My daughter was bought a tiger one for her birthday - it was from Chessington Zoo and we live nowhere near it so there was very little point other than the financial contribution made. She can't go and see it, she can't use her free zoo ticket (and zoos here cost about as much as theme parks to get into now) and Jake threw up on her cuddly tiger toy so all in all, money well spent. Sort of.

I'd rather adopt sharks or creatures no one really likes - we live near a sealife centre so there's a chance to actually go and see the animal we're supporting. Plus sharks are beyond awesome.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
Not WWF, but one weekend on the radio I entered a competition (It was to do with the Thunderbirds movie released back in '04), and Unknown to me I won it.
About a couple of weeks later in the post came an adoption certificate and picture of a Tawny eagle and some free tickets to see him (Jason).
He just sat on a perch looking evilly at the visitors... (my kind of bird)

Like I said, it's not WWF, but that's my experience

Hoady

No but i would like too. If it means better care and hopefully preservation of there natural environment, i'm all for it.
I'd rather adopt sharks or creatures no one really likes - we live near a sealife centre so there's a chance to actually go and see the animal we're supporting. Plus sharks are beyond awesome.

Come to Perth! Seriously google in 'Busselton Shark Attack' and you will come up with news reports of a shark attack that happened today haha.Good beaches have there downside..or upside i guess lol.

Top Bottom