• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wow...Just WOW

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Good thing, Resident Evil Revelations 2 is confirmed and They're already Remaking REmake! This is awesome? Are you excited for those 2 games? I am suppa excited.

What do you think the plot will be in RE-Rev2 ? The bars looks like prison, maybe...
What do you think?

Edited: I just found a teaser which says it'll unroll on some sort of Island....It's named Kafka I guess
Idk how much this is reliable information?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Edited: I just found a teaser which says it'll unroll on some sort of Island....It's named Kafka I guess
Idk how much this is reliable information?

The Teaser video is legit, so probably the game will be set on an island. I think they want to keep the sea theme from Revelations.
However, Franz Kafka is the name of the author of the quote at the end of the video, and not the name of the island.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
The Teaser video is legit, so probably the game will be set on an island. I think they want to keep the sea theme from Revelations.
However, Franz Kafka is the name of the author of the quote at the end of the video, and not the name of the island.
Oh..really? I mean... I feel really dumb now :p

Top Bottom