• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would You Guys Rather See REmake2 or Remake 3:Nemesis?

Some Nights

No Shape
Why won't it ever happen?
I believe that if they had intentions to remake 2 and/or 3 they would have done it around the same time they did the original. At this time I really don't think Capcom would take the time to remake one of them let alone both of them. With 2 and 3 it is more difficult to upgrade/port to a current gen system. With games like 4 and Code Veronica they already had somewhat acceptable graphics for this time, all they needed was an upgrade to HD. With 2 and 3 they would have to redo everything from scratch. Plus with Revelations being released and Operation Raccoon City and 6 on the way I think Capcom is a bit tied up Resident Evil wise at the moment. If the remakes are ever done it won't be anytime soon.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Why won't it ever happen?

Capcom most probabley wont have any interest in doing remakes for the RE2 and RE3. The only reason they did a remake of the first game is that they were under contract from Nintendo. It wouldent be good, time and effort wise to remake them becouse we now have the Chronicles games.

sbr999

A RE2 remake would be nice with extended areas, like they did in RE(1)make.

There are some pretty good fan-made 'remakes' too around like this RE2 mod for FO3.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They were under contract with Nintendo true, but they have a great partner ship with Nintendo, and it wouldn't surprise me if they did that again..Second, I never said near future...Third, they didn't have a problem doing REmake form the ground up, and they've stated they aren't opposed to doing RE5 from the ground up for a Wii edition, which makes what you said kind of a moot point...And fourth, RE:CVX had SLIGHTLY better graphics than the originals, yet still made it HD...The graphics were NOTHING to write home about at the time of the games release, except maybe in comparison to the original CV...I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, I just wouldn't count out the possibility yet...
I believe that if they had intentions to remake 2 and/or 3 they would have done it around the same time they did the original. At this time I really don't think Capcom would take the time to remake one of them let alone both of them. With 2 and 3 it is more difficult to upgrade/port to a current gen system. With games like 4 and Code Veronica they already had somewhat acceptable graphics for this time, all they needed was an upgrade to HD. With 2 and 3 they would have to redo everything from scratch. Plus with Revelations being released and Operation Raccoon City and 6 on the way I think Capcom is a bit tied up Resident Evil wise at the moment. If the remakes are ever done it won't be anytime soon.

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
RE:3 no doubt for me. I loved the atmosphere Nemesis was truly my first gaming scare also the giant levels the fact they added the 180 spin and ducking and dodging ahh good memories

Top Bottom