• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would You Guys Rather See REmake2 or Remake 3:Nemesis?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As the title says, which would you rather see? I personally lean more towards REmake2, because I think it's the better game, and more the fan favorite in general...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Remake the second game (although, I'd much prefer to have a remake of Dino Crisis first). The more Leon, the merrier as I always say. I could never really get into the third one.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Remake the second game (although, I'd much prefer to have a remake of Dino Crisis first). The more Leon, the merrier as I always say. I could never really get into the third one.
You know, I've never tried Dino Crisis, though I typically love on rail shooters...What's it about and is it any good...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Dino Crisis is produced by Capcom as well around the same time RE 2 and RE 3 were made ... and it's pretty much Resident Evil just swapped with dinosaurs instead of zombies. It's about a special forces team that infiltrates an abandoned military facility/thing to try to rescue and bring back the crazy-ass genius doctor who somehow managed to stage his death and bring back dinosaurs through some equally crazy experiment. It's good stuff. And Regina is HOT.

bruno

Chief Researcher

C'mon, Jill was the sexyest videogame character back then... that mini-skirt was something you wouldn't see much in the 90's games. RE3 is really a classic. Besides Jill, you even have Nemmy's cute face.

Back to topic -- I wouldn't like any of the games to be remade. They've already made the Chronicles, I know it's not the same (actually, RE2's part is quite accurate) and in my opinion, the series should move forward. They should make such good games that we would forget about RE2 and RE3.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Dino Crisis is produced by Capcom as well around the same time RE 2 and RE 3 were made ... and it's pretty much Resident Evil just swapped with dinosaurs instead of zombies. It's about a special forces team that infiltrates an abandoned military facility/thing to try to rescue and bring back the crazy-ass genius doctor who somehow managed to stage his death and bring back dinosaurs through some equally crazy experiment. It's good stuff. And Regina is HOT.
Do you know if they have Dino Crisis on PSN or something like that? I'd like to heck it out..

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
They should remake RE2 cause it was easily one of the best games on PS1.

Some Nights

No Shape
How about both? ;) It will never happen though. I would love to see 3 the most (it had more interesting locations in my opinion.)

Top Bottom