• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you buy a Sherry Birkin Game?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
If we went back in to T-Virus spin offs, Sherry is one of the best candidates for becoming relevant again. I don't think she can become infected even if bitten. A lot of the lore circles my head and drips right out of my ears, but I think that is a fact. We spend so much time with the same characters - I am glad spin offs exist to shed some spot light on what other characters are doing. Where the hell is Rebecca?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Let's be honest, if it's an RE game, I'm gonna buy it.

That being said, I would not be as enthusiastic about a game which starred Sherry, only because I feel that RE6 did well in expanding her story and I don't feel the need to revisit her.

And yea, she's not gonna be in 8 unless it's a secret they're keeping (which is possible I guess but I don't see it happening).

Nothing against Sherry, I love love love RE2, but I don't feel the need to expand on her story.

Soul Fist

If we went back in to T-Virus spin offs, Sherry is one of the best candidates for becoming relevant again. I don't think she can become infected even if bitten. A lot of the lore circles my head and drips right out of my ears, but I think that is a fact. We spend so much time with the same characters - I am glad spin offs exist to shed some spot light on what other characters are doing. Where the hell is Rebecca?

Agree, it would be great if they brought back characters like Rebecca and Sherry. I'd say bring Carlos and Rebecca in REV3 because every Revelations has a theme color, blue in 1, red in 2 and REV3 should have green. Who wears green? Rebecca and Carlos! And both of them are requested a lot, so there you go :)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
hahaha. I am loving this costume color talk! I will have to pay attention next time I am playing a game to what the person is wearing.

Rebecca and Carlos are two side characters who absolutely COULD be stars of their own games. I am not quite angry with Chris overload, but I want these other characters to shine!

D

Deleted member 21244

Agree, it would be great if they brought back characters like Rebecca and Sherry. I'd say bring Carlos and Rebecca in REV3 because every Revelations has a theme color, blue in 1, red in 2 and REV3 should have green. Who wears green? Rebecca and Carlos! And both of them are requested a lot, so there you go :)
Speaking of color, jill always wear blue suit and revelations 1 main theme color is blue, claire and Barry always wear red and revelations 2 main theme color is red
If rev 3 color is green than Rebecca and Carlos should definitely make a return since they always wear green

Soul Fist

hahaha. I am loving this costume color talk! I will have to pay attention next time I am playing a game to what the person is wearing.

Rebecca and Carlos are two side characters who absolutely COULD be stars of their own games. I am not quite angry with Chris overload, but I want these other characters to shine!

TBH? I never paid attention to colors either but I just saw someone talking about it and I liked it! They even mentioned some ideas that REV3 could be taking place in some place like nature and jungles, representing green. And the virus could cause some sort of hallucinations, but this idea is probably already used in RE8 LOL. I think these are really brilliant ideas, and yes Rebecca and Carlos are long overdues and deserve to return, Chris had appeared in RE8.. So other characters should shine too!

Speaking of color, jill always wear blue suit and revelations 1 main theme color is blue, claire and Barry always wear red and revelations 2 main theme color is red
If rev 3 color is green than Rebecca and Carlos should definitely make a return since they always wear green

Exactly! Not only do Rebecca and Carlos always wear green, but they are requested by a lot of people and they definitely can shine on their owns. Capcom need to expand their stories even further.

Billy Coen

No problem. I like Sherry (despite not being familiar with her on Resident Evil 6, I only played this game once, and only some minutes of the beginning) and I would really enjoy a game where she is the main character, as long as the plot is good and the game stay true to it's survival horror origins and not turn into a genetic shooter, it's fine.

E-001

Absolutely. In my opinion, Sherry is one of the few good things about RE6, and I love what they did with her in RE2 remake!

Top Bottom