• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Valentines Ever?

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Post in a story I won't judge.. I'll even start it off.

When I was 16 my then-boyfriend gave me a bracelet before I went to Thailand. When I came back on my birthday I asked him why it was so tarnished cos I just assumed that it belonged to his family for a long time. He told me a couple of weeks or months later that it was meant for his ex since her mother had passed away and she told him not to send him it and he didn't want me to return it and forced me to keep it since it cost $300-400.

And he wonders why I won't be friends with him. Well I broke up with him after a year, he dated the girl who's birthday party was where we had met for the first time and she told him that she was only using him as a rebound... Guess he got his gift back :3

A_Wesker123

The Original
Tommorrow, probably.

The girl i like is also my bestfriend of four years or so. I genuinely think the world of her and can't imagine what i'd do without her, as cheesy as it sounds. She's from Sudan originally and her boyfriend of just over a year lives over there. She literally never shuts up about him, is constantly texting him/on the phone to him etc and i have to listen to/watch it all. It's horrible.

I can't tell her how i feel because it'd eff the friendship up, and even if i did, she worships this guy like he's the second coming; there's no way she's end it with him. Even if i did somehow get with her, she's muslim whereas i'm atheist so that's likely to be a problem, though i'm sure we'd overcome it as there's never been any issues between us about that before now.

My love life is terrible :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The better candy comes out at Easter. Mini-eggs and Cadbury creme eggs are heaven-sent. That's all I've got to say about Valentine's day. :p

Some Nights

No Shape
The better candy comes out at Easter. Mini-eggs and Cadbury creme eggs are heaven-sent. That's all I've got to say about Valentine's day. :p
This is all I need.
images

and since I never really brought up my worst Valentine's Day I will do that. My worst Valentine's Day ever was probably the year where I was really bitter about people that were in a relationship so I stayed home from school and hid in my room all day. It probably could have been worse but that was by far one of the more pathetic things that I have done. :oops:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Most Valentine's Days are the same over here. If I've got an active love life it's usually not going on around now. If it is I can't afford to make it any sort of major gift giving kind of thing, which many girls are disappointed by. If I was that much of a player maybe I could find a girl in the weeks leading in and have myself a real Valentine's Day but I'm not. To be honest I'm a pretty hard guy to get with. Judgemental, moody, and broody; though I am great in the sack which is probably why anyone sticks around or comes back. ;)

Anyway, it'll be another single Valentine's day for me. The only time I was surprised on V day was in high school when a cute but quiet girl (who had apparently been eyeing me all year) had her friend deliver a mix CD she'd burned for me. More on what became of her crush on me later. I can be such a dick without meaning to be.

Meg

So bin ich eben
And he wonders why I won't be friends with him. Well I broke up with him after a year, he dated the girl who's birthday party was where we had met for the first time and she told him that she was only using him as a rebound... Guess he got his gift back :3
I'll just leave this right here...

My worst Valentines? ........I never really had a good one, but since me, my mom, and my sister are gonna be each others Valentine I'm sure this one will be better............oh wait I won't be home. Damn it! Well....I'm sure one of my friends won't mind being my Valentine. Maybe. XD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I never expect much so I have not had any really bad Valentines. I could mention my best Valentines though, but that would be off topic. I'm such a hopeless romantic. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
*wants to know!!!* TELLTELLTELLTELLTELL!
Ahh well.....
My Precious one lived in another country with civil unrest/war, far far away, and I made a huge effort to make it a day for her worth remembering. I sent something very nice in the post, and I arranged for a huge bucket of red roses to be delivered on her door. That last part was quite difficult, because I didn't know about any florists and I could not use the internet and simply search for any, because they don't even use the Latin alphabet in that country. I managed to get in touch with someone working as interpretor for the UN and they was willing to help me. That person didn't live in the same part of the country, so he drove cross-country to the town where she lived, and personally purchased and delivered the roses. I sent the payment and reward/tip (quite a lot) through a Norwegian official working for the UN. I was lucky with the post too, the stuff I sent about one or two weeks earlier arrived on the 14th. Her and I never got together, but it was so worth it. :)

Meg

So bin ich eben
Ahh well.....
My Precious one lived in another country with civil unrest/war, far far away, and I made a huge effort to make it a day for her worth remembering. I sent something very nice in the post, and I arranged for a huge bucket of red roses to be delivered on her door. That last part was quite difficult, because I didn't know about any florists and I could not use the internet and simply search for any, because they don't even use the Latin alphabet in that country. I managed to get in touch with someone working as interpretor for the UN and they was willing to help me. That person didn't live in the same part of the country, so he drove cross-country to the town where she lived, and personally purchased and delivered the roses. I sent the payment and reward/tip (quite a lot) through a Norwegian official working for the UN. I was lucky with the post too, the stuff I sent about one or two weeks earlier arrived on the 14th. Her and I never got together, but it was so worth it. :)
Awwwww! *hugs* ^^ That's so sweet, Mr. Romero. ^^

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Ahh well.....
You're entirely too cha-cha for words, sweetie; amazingly romantic gesture. :oops:

Top Bottom