• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Woo Hoo!!!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Whenever I hear the words 'Woo hoo', I always, without fail, think about my Sims... participating in the act of baby making.

On topic: I have not yet beaten RE 0, so good job.
Thank you, very much...

Off Topic...The only reason I ever play SIMS is to make two SIMS that look like Sam and Dean Winchester...

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I didn't want to blow $20 when I was saving that money for RE6, but not having RE0 and REmake was kind of driving me nuts. So I went ahead and bought REmake off eBay for $10 and anxiously waited for this cheap copy of RE0 to almost end so I could bid at the last minute.
I did, but someone already outbid me. By the time I found out though...

So I ended up spending $10 per game.

First world problems suck, because no matter how much they drive you insane, you're not allowed to feel bad about it because so many other people are far worse off.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I got REmake before RE0, funnily enough.
My plan was to play RE0 first, and then play REmake as Chris (I played the original as Jill, and Rebecca is exclusive to Chris), but obviously that didn't happen...

I'll play RE0 when I beat REmake. I should have it in the mail by the time I'm done.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I just finished this game too, I wanted to finish every main game before RE6 came out, I thought it was one of the best games in the series. I loved the way you had to switch between characters to do special things, it made the game a lot more challenging. I liked that you needed to backtrack a lot as well (I kept leaving the hookshot behind lol). The leech hunter mini game was a lot of fun too :) Probably my 4th favourite RE game.

potato

Dear TS am wondering have you played non home console version of the series? I remember there is a novel based game, a DS version of 1, maybe gameboy version, also Nintendo 3ds, a few light guns on PSOne & PS2, arcade games etc?

Top Bottom