• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Woo Hoo!!!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
YEAH!! Just beat RE0 today...That makes every RE game I've played besides RE: CVX...I must say, if you can get past the first part on the train then it's a pretty badass game...I loved it, and it may be one of my favorites...I mean, I had only seen Rebecca in REmake and Umbrella Chronicles, and she was WAY cooler a character in RE0...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
YEAH!! Just beat RE0 today...That makes every RE game I've played besides RE: CVX...I must say, if you can get past the first part on the train then it's a pretty badass game...I loved it, and it may be one of my favorites...I mean, I had only seen Rebecca in REmake and Umbrella Chronicles, and she was WAY cooler a character in RE0...
I enjoyed re0 but how.....awesome can you be to go into another mansion after coming out of a mansion, and train. Plus the train crashed; she must like spendin time wit billy (i would wouldn't too).

Some Nights

No Shape
I haven't beaten the game yet. It's funny that you mention it gets better after the train. I thought the train was the best part (I always get bored after the wreck and stop playing.)

Carter478

I need to play more of RE: 0 I got it for the Wii and played up to a little bit into the mansion... The part i played was awesome and scary :p I need to get back into it..

brin

played this on gc yrs back.... my fav one i think but then i havent played resi 2 or code veronica yet

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
played this on gc yrs back.... my fav one i think but then i havent played resi 2 or code veronica yet
yea i know what you mean. That is just about the only system i played my RE games on besides re5. Those were the good old days especially when (someone) would threaten to throw the gamecube out the window when we weren't acting right, got it replaced twice and the third one was hid in the basement only to get short circuited :\ I miss playin spyro.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yea i know what you mean. That is just about the only system i played my RE games on besides re5. Those were the good old days especially when (someone) would threaten to throw the gamecube out the window when we weren't acting right, got it replaced twice and the third one was hid in the basement only to get short circuited :\ I miss playin spyro.
Haha...Good 'Ol days on the GC? S--t...I feel old then, cause I've been playin' since the PS1...All the way up to the PS3 of course with Gamecube and Wii thrown in there as well!

As for missin' Spyro...You haven't lived until you played the old first three Spyro games on the PS1...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Haha...Good 'Ol days on the GC? S--t...I feel old then, cause I've been playin' since the PS1...All the way up to the PS3 of course with Gamecube and Wii thrown in there as well!

As for missin' Spyro...You haven't lived until you played the old first three Spyro games on the PS1...
My cousins had a ps1, I think they still have it somewhere, I played the first spyro and a hero's tail loved em. the ps1 came with a game bundle like prince of persia, medal of honor frontline, twisted metal, and this rpg maker but the disk broke :( one of my fav gamecube games was Medal of honor rising sun, co-op was awesome but the very last level you can't co-op only single play.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think he meant to say "Thx for the compliment" or something like that. That's a ruff translation.

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
lol I didn't spell check, i meant to say:
when people don't beat RE:0 sims die go away o_o, also teh billy's and teh rebbecca's don't make teh lovin -A-

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
smh beat re:0 for the sake oh your sim's and rebbecca and billy makin teh lovin

DAFUQ.jpg

I can comprehend just about anything, but you sir... I can't. I have a question for you though...

Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Whenever I hear the words 'Woo hoo', I always, without fail, think about my Sims... participating in the act of baby making.

On topic: I have not yet beaten RE 0, so good job.
Thank you, very much...

Off Topic...The only reason I ever play SIMS is to make two SIMS that look like Sam and Dean Winchester...

Top Bottom