• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wish me luck guys :D!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
So yes, I'm entering Annoying Orange's Picture Contest XD! I so wanna win that contest, even if my chance to win is 0,01% small D:! So, wish me luck x3 Btw, whatcha think about my enter :)? I'm going to make more, since you can enter more then one picture :D! I'm going to make one with Leon's serious face (that's going to be epic XD!), one with Dr. Salvador, one with that dude from Tokio Hotel, one with The Legend of Spyro 3D Movie poster and I guess I'll use more posters for my enters x3

Teh_Annoying_kitten_o3o_by_JaguarsSoul.gif

This is my pic :)

tequila

Bottle Lover
WAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAABBIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I must say I love annoying orange! Esp the Saw and Mario Bros one. They should make one about RE. :wub:

Good luck! That one is good. I'll be looking forward to your future entries :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one who has to look at things twice :lol: :p

Good luck Jaguar!! :D

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
tequila;75317 said:
WAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAABBIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I must say I love annoying orange! Esp the Saw and Mario Bros one. They should make one about RE. :wub:

Good luck! That one is good. I'll be looking forward to your future entries :)

They really should XD! With Ashley, that would be hilarious XD! Or with Wesker XD! Annoying Orange could easily drive him crazy XD!

La Femme Fatale;75325 said:
I think I'm going to need glasses soon; at first I thought you said 'Watch me lick guys'.

Anyway, good luck!

Watch me lick?! LMAO XD! Anyway, thank you ^_^ Thank you all guys :D!

Btw, this is my second enter x3 It's (from left to right), my nephew, my nephew's uncle, my aunt, my own uncle x3

28127_1443027965578_1529475790_31135066_7509765_n.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
JaguarsSoul;75342 said:
They really should XD! With Ashley, that would be hilarious XD! Or with Wesker XD! Annoying Orange could easily drive him crazy XD!

Watch me lick?! LMAO XD! Anyway, thank you ^_^ Thank you all guys :D!

Btw, this is my second enter x3 It's (from left to right), my nephew, my nephew's uncle, my aunt, my own uncle x3

28127_1443027965578_1529475790_31135066_7509765_n.jpg

:lol: I love it! I think my favorite would be the look on your uncle's face :p

Hoady

Yo good luck out there jaguar and if you do make a Leons Serious Face i'd love to see it!xD

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Hoady;75470 said:
Yo good luck out there jaguar and if you do make a Leons Serious Face i'd love to see it!xD

I'm working on it x3 But it kinda sucks D:! I guess I'm going to use another pic from Leon x3

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Good luck!
Haha your cat has the mouth of a vampire. :lol: Vampire or vampire bat.

La Femme Fatale;75325 said:
I think I'm going to need glasses soon; at first I thought you said 'Watch me lick guys'.
LMAO! It's not the first time, you did a similar thing in one of my topics some time ago.
Has you a pervy imagination? Nuuuhh sure not! ;)

tremor;75326 said:
It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one who has to look at things twice :lol: :p
You too!? :ninja:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;75847 said:
LMAO! It's not the first time, you did a similar thing in one of my topics some time ago.
Has you a pervy imagination? Nuuuhh sure not! ;)
It happens quite often, actually. :lol: But eh, dirty (not pervy) minds make life more fun. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;75904 said:
Unfortunately my dear.....it's called "perv vision" :lol:
And you're enhancing your perv vision with glasses? Oh my good dear...

La Femme Fatale;76063 said:
It happens quite often, actually. :lol: But eh, dirty (not pervy) minds make life more fun. ;)
I don't differ dirty from pervy, but I guess I should. I think I mean "dirty" when I say "pervy". And yes it makes life more fun haha.

With reference to tremor's post; I was thinking I maybe has "perv vision" too. But now I guess "dirt vision" is more correct. But that sounds even worse so screw that. :lol: I prefer "perv vision".

Top Bottom