• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Will you please check out my quiz?

sbr999

Nice quiz
I scored 752/1000:
Misclicked one answer, and didn't know the knife question.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I thought I would get a couple people with the knife.
I am currently working on a RE5 one and will post when it is done but I have a lot of work on it

Craig Macleod

Alexia wasn't in cyrostasis for 15 years, she was supposed to be but Alfred woke her up early which is why she mutated.

Craig Macleod

DSC isn't canon though ;), Alexia doesn't kill Alfred in the original game remember, he has that awesome slow death scene.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
8 out of 10.

The number of weapons and knives question got me stump. Serves me right for playing the game only once. Anyway, good quiz, I liked it.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
good one! I honestly didnt know the knife one, lol then when I read the answer thing it made more sense. Nice quiz! :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
DSC isn't canon though ;), Alexia doesn't kill Alfred in the original game remember, he has that awesome slow death scene.
Dark Side Chronicles is cannon...Those games were made to update the cannon and show more behind the scenes action...Umbrella Chronicles is also cannon...

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I hope its not cannon for three, cause they changed up a lot. Like how Brad wasn't even mentioned, or how it ends at the police station. Or how the first game doesn't even have Barry...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I hope its not cannon for three, cause they changed up a lot. Like how Brad wasn't even mentioned, or how it ends at the police station. Or how the first game doesn't even have Barry...
That's because it's cannon to Wesker's point of view as the narrator, just like Darkside Chronicles is cannon to Leon's POV as the narrator...As opposed to RE3 the game being cannon to Jill's POV and CVX being Claire's...However, they are cannon...

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
That's because it's cannon to Wesker's point of view as the narrator, just like Darkside Chronicles is cannon to Leon's POV as the narrator...As opposed to RE3 the game being cannon to Jill's POV and CVX being Claire's...However, they are cannon...
So wait, its how he thinks it happened?

Top Bottom