• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will play RE7 with VR ?

Mr.Tony

Anyway i guess that thing is still super expensive for everyone...
and is ready to go for 399$/€ yet but...
Will you play RE7 with VR ? Or just Tv ?
if so:
- What do you think about this idea...
i will use headphones plug them into the controller and set next to the Tv ( better be a big one...and use a black cover and cover the TV and the chair you will be setting on...it's like Going Deeper into RE7...No cut offs...
What do you think ? I have a big TV...
Plus the No Cut Off..
Meaning i'll eat and i will drink and i will do evertgibg that need to be done..because once there...i won't quit or stop till the credits are there....
So i'm planing on drinking 4 Drinks of Red Bull and 4 Glasses of Coffe...tostay focused...No Stop RE7
What do you think ?
---------------RE REV 2---------------
Can i finish RE REV2 in two days this Saturday abd Sinday ? What do you think ? Or should i push the date even far from now ??

----------------Off Topic---------------
Yestrday i made a phone call after a big research try to find Alexis Texas...
I actualy did, her phone was always off and when she did pick up she said sweety...honey...lala...
well i asked how much she charges, she said 3000$/Hour and 1200$ halfan hour, she even asked me to bring her gold and diamonds because i said that i'm a wealthy person from Abu Dahbi...now please believe ot or not.. I have the phone conversation all recorded...
I asked about more than 10 girls because she said bring Gold and Dimonds....
I don't why i told you this but it just happened a over 16 hours from now....A little explaination please...
Why they are so expensive while real virgins and straigh women are cheaper ???! I'm confused...

Top Bottom