• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wii?

alonecrow

we don't know whether it's coming out for Wii yet..
but i doubt it..
if they try to convert it to Wii, they must have some downgrading in their graphs..

dark_zero

anything its going to be on the top video game consoles which of course are PS3 and xbox360 so prolly we wont see it on wii as far as im concerend :(

RE4

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=270.msg6452#msg6452 date=1207187797]
we don't know whether it's coming out for Wii yet..
but i doubt it..
if they try to convert it to Wii, they must have some downgrading in their graphs..
[/quote]

As a matter of fact, the Wii's new gaming engine the Quad 4 is able to support some Xbox 360 graphics so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have to downgrade. the only reason RE4 took so long to be released on the Wii is because of the controls, which is in my opinion the same reason it'll come out for the Wii later.

djp_phillips

I agree, they must adapt the new game for the controls of the wii, and they won't ven start doing that until it's confirmed to be a hit on the ps3 and xbox 306, so lets say they could wait 6 months for profits and then analyse the wii audience, start re-programming it and say a year at least later on maybe 2 it would come out, so count up to 2.5 years if they decide to do it.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Yeh.....im suppose ill go with plan B and get myself a 360 lol. oh well my B-day isnt far off so ill ask for one then.

RE4

I have a Wii and was planning on buying a 360 as well because the Wii has to many kiddy games and barely and kick *** games but I decided not to. The Wii will, eventually.

dark_zero

[quote author=Ronman link=topic=270.msg6851#msg6851 date=1211561541]
i doubt it will be on the wii
[/quote]

same here thats what i have been trying to tell ppl most games are gunna be on the better console with is x360 and PS3

Jamal

Im sure this game will be graphics hungry, i love my wii but i dont think it could handle such a game with next gen graphics

dark_zero

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=270.msg6880#msg6880 date=1211745031]
I'm gonna get a 360 soon. myabe for me birthday in october so it's not that far away. Luckily loll. :)
[/quote]

lol aww sweet i might get one on my bday too lol

RE4

^It's an FPS system. If you like FPS's then you'll have too many games for you to handle. Almost forgot, Viva Pinata.

Top Bottom