• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wierd pm

L

Lurker
well guys this morning is a wierd one... i got a pm from yesterday and saw it this morning... it was about kurenai... here it is. Take note this is a direct copy and paste... nothing is altered here

Hi. This is going to be a lot of information all at once, so please try to digest it slowly.

About a year ago, I met "Miho" over DeviantArt. She commented on a picture of Jill Valentine that I had drawn and befriended me over the site. After a few PMs, we exchanged contact info and started talking over AIM. During this time, she started to tell me things about herself like how she was from Japan originally. I thought that was cool, since Japan is the birthplace of the series.

She sent me a few photos of herself but I thought something was a little off. Her hair looked dramatically different and her eyes were a lot bigger. I thought it was impolite to mention this to someone after not knowing them for long. Over time, she'd send more and more photos but none of them looked quite the same. Some were older, some were younger, but because they were all asian girls, it was hard to say if they were different people. Then she dropped a bombshell.

During the time we had been chatting, I'd noticed that most of her conversational subjects fell into two categories: She would either beg me to draw things for her, usually Jill or her own created characters, being tied up and gagged, or she would be extremely flirty and asking me to roleplay with her characters, which led to some sort of sexual twist. I was beginning to get bored of being begged for art and being bribed with cybersex attempts and I believe she had begun to notice. She was sending more pictures and I decided to drop a comment about how her pictures weren't really consistent anymore. She then claimed that she'd lied and some of the pictures were of her sister, Sheena. The thing is, the age gap between them would have meant Miho never left Japan until a lot later than she originally claimed.

When I mentioned this to her, she dropped her act and told me the truth; she wasn't a Japanese girl, nor even of Japanese descent. She was actually a man by the name Mario with psychological issues around his gender. It was difficult to deal with, but even then, he kept begging for art of him as his fictional self and his characters. When I blatantly refused and told him I'd never do it because of the constant harassment for free art, he threatened to show our roleplay sessions and ruin my reputation. I've had to take down all of my artworks and adopt a new username. I can't put my portfolio on display in public, just in case I'm found again and the threats resume.

I tried to find out any information I could from his IM name, which led me here. I find "kurenai", under a new name, trying to pull the same act. I noticed you on her friends list and I'm warning you now, don't fall for his tricks. If he's shown you any pictures of asian women, they've been taken from social networking sites and modelling agencies; the same goes for "her" supposed family members.

I'm sorry if this seems like it's a lot to take in, but this man has ruined my professional career in the name of selfishness, just for free pictures. Don't let him pull anything on you.

I pmed him back that he could have cut it down to business and that since he was new i told him i couldnt trust him because of low reputation... but its just creepy.

Did other friends of kurenai get this message

D

Deleted member 1428

Just went to kurenai's profile. It says she's a gamer girl while in here it says that this person said she was a girl, but really a man. It says she is in the US but in the pm it says she was still in japan. Her avatar is a drawn pic, in some of her posts she says she loves IMing and she claims her favorite character is Jill.

Coincidence or not? I think it's not a coincidence.

L

Lurker
well the name miho is her msn screen name... this cant be a coincidence... we should find some evidence to see if this is true or not

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't think it's any of our business to find out if it's true or not unless some of you are good friends with this person. He/she is not an active member of this community, and so the fact that they have told someone else who is not a member here that they might have a penis - it is really none of our concern. Sure - if you've struck up a friendship with this person you might want to discuss it with them, but it's kind of irrelevant to this forum as a whole.

Top Bottom