• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why You Shouldn't Let Your Girlfriend Play Xbox

tequila

Bottle Lover
LMAO :lol: It does look fake, but wow...I would've been f***ing mad if someone wrecked my ps3 or xbox360 or any of game consoles....

I feel sorry for the guy tho lol.

Torque

I'm surprised he didn't get up when she moved near the xbox xD

You just know something bad will happen when ur girls angry and near mans best friend bahaha

tequila

Bottle Lover
iSmooshU;71865 said:
I'm surprised he didn't get up when she moved near the xbox xD

You just know something bad will happen when ur girls angry and near mans best friend bahaha

.....*Ahem I believe something even worse will happen ;) lol

Torque

tequila;71868 said:
.....*Ahem I believe something even worse will happen ;) lol

There is nothing more worse that can happen, the damage has been done both to the xbox and the emotionally torn man xD

tequila

Bottle Lover
iSmooshU;71870 said:
There is nothing more worse that can happen, the damage has been done both to the xbox and the emotionally torn man xD

Don't forget physical if it comes down to that.:lol:

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Not only is that fake But it is A horrible thing to put out on the web. I am a girl Gamer and I play better than most of the guys that know. Seeing titles like that. I dunno, it's whatever though. ha ha

Hoady

Fake or not its pretty funny lol.I remember letting my cousin use it she played xbox for a week because she wanted to get good but everytime someone shot at her she'd just shoot everywhere and never hit anyone so eventually i think she got bored of it.

The only thing i hate?"Yeah i'm a girl playing xbox,my boyfriend is *** got a problem then deal with it."I usually send some ridiculous message.But apart from that i don't see many online,away from this site i only have one girl on my friends list but shes way cool she plays with her husband and i usually join in.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Girl gamers get a lot of ****, but a large majority are really good. Back in the days of halo 2 I used to play with quite a few outstanding girl gamers who played just as good as us lot. Nowadays I don't catch many online, I see the odd girly name but that's usually in pre game lobbys so don't pay much attention in game as to how well there doing. What ****es me off is nerdy guys who suck up to girls on the internet, without naming names I've noticed it going on everywhere, especially on xbox live. You get these idiotic girls who make sure everyone knows there a girl and suddenly hordes of nerd jump to them, like if you play a game with them in free fall modes for instance they will protect the girl and gang up on the one guy (usually me) who doesn't fall into the idea that all girl gamers need special treatment. I've seen that done so that's not just me making an example up.
Them kind of girl gamers don't belong on xbox live and before I get flamed by the ladies I'm not saying that description fits you all. Like I already said I've seen expert girl gamers, its just that handful that believe there unique on a largely male dominated online system.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Holy s**t. I can't tell if this is fake or not. But I am hoping that it is fake. If it is real then this girl has problems, both physically and mentally. But either way I think I won't let my girlfriend play on my Xbox since she may have a melt down, like this girl, and she probably go beserk at me.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Wow. Whatever, I don't need A group of nerds to protect me I can hold my own and definatly don't need A guy to protect me. See that is why girl gamers get A bad rep becuase to stupid Ass preppy Bitches that don't know what the **** they're doing get guys to protect them while being nothing more than a whore. I let people know I am A girl because everyone seems to think that I am A 12 year old boy. But it's kool I am never going to get Support in this Area from you guys so I'll stop talking.

Trinity

I hate going to pc gaming clubs,cause everytime I walk in all the heads turn towards me..It's annoying,I came for the same reason as they did,to play WOW.My neighbour has a PS3 playroom near my building so I tend to go there when they close for customers,so it's just me and them playing...

aintnoscrub

Premium
Why wouldnt you get support in that area from us guys??
My statement was clearly standing up for the rep of girl gamers, I was just giving examples of what I've seen in the past that I know gives girls bad reps online. I think its awesome when girls play properly, there's just them handfuls that as so pathetic that they use the internet to flirt with guys because there too butt ugly to do it in real life, and so they go on a system like xbox live and get flocks of nerdy bastards to suck up to them.

aintnoscrub

Premium
cyber flirting is pretty pathetic if you ask me, usually done by guys who don't have the balls to do it in real life. I'm sure I'll get flamed evetually for that remark but its just how I feel, anyway back on topic enough of my mini rant.

tequila

Bottle Lover
I haven't played online, on xbox 360 or ps3 YET! However, since I haven't played video games in awhile, I would like to fresh up my skills before heading to an online community and play with other users. Then again, it's not like guys don't have their outbreaks as well. Especially for the quitters I heard and read about. And as for online flirting goes, it's just fun and games kid. Nothing to take serious.

aintnoscrub

Premium
first of all “kid” don't make me laugh! Secondly breakdowns on live are hilarious, especially the younger boys who get so worked up and seem to think there untouchable, for some reason they have it in their head there amazing and when someone comes along and breaks that routine its usually funny for everyone except him. Back on topic again I let my girlfriend play on my xbox, she uses it to play lips, or when I had my ps2 she used to play guitar hero on that

Top Bottom