• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Why was Jill a blond?

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
Everyone says brunette...am i the only one that sees her with red hair in RE1, RE3, and REmake...

what!!!.....:mad:let me guess Claire has red hair too!.. :mad:Jill even darker than claire! both are burnrttes. i wouldnt even say steve had red hair but its more red than ......Claire and ...Jill i can accept steve as a red head but not clair or .........:eek:my god Jill. Jill that a first to me.

G-Viruse Infectee

it is just the virus>>>wesker give her that....

no she got infecteed in resident evil 3 carlos got the cure, the t-virus layed dormant in her and her body kept making antibodies to fight it when she was but in ...that test tube thingy...(funny name cant spell it) her body when on overdrive and basicly bleached her body. she is basicly a human anti-body that if the government found out would probly bleed her dry to get the antibodies from her.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Jill was a blonde because Capcom are lazy.

Wesker? Blonde.

Alfred? Blonde.

Alexia? Blonde.

Jill? Blonde.

Krauser? Blonde.

William? Blonde.

Annette? Blonde.

RE4 Leon? Blonde.

Hunk? Blonde.

This sort of laziness with companys p**ses me off.

G-Viruse Infectee

The devil takes the form of Angles.........you know everyone thinks Angles have blond hair i bet most of the blond charaters have blue eyes too Wesker XBlue eyed charater funny how all the bad guys have blond hair excluden Leon and Jill as they had origanaly had diffrent coloured hair Brown.

Top Bottom