• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Why does Krauser want to kill Leon?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Krauser wanted to kill him because Krauser was working for Wesker, and Leon was Wesker's enemy, working against his goals...Plus, Krauser enveyed Leon because Krauser was wounded on their first and only mission together while Leon protected/saved him and walked away without a scratch, which leads into Krauser's lust for power like Tremor said...
thats what he said...no seriusly thats what he said he started working for wesker and yeah stuff

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Because Krauser's ex-wife had extra-maritial affairs with Leon, so Krauser was like 'ahh hell naw bitch' and decided he needed to get his revenge. But then he couldn't find Leon because Leon was off trying to find weapons of mass destruction or something, so Wesker was like 'yo Krauser, if you work for me at my on-site Dunkin' Donuts I'll pay you $16/hr and give you dental benefits, and then on your downtime you can scour my FBI files for information on Leon.' Krauser decided it was a pretty good deal, and to make a long story short he ended up in Spain to meet some douchebag called Saddler (who was like 'Leon Kennedy? Ya I know him, ****er owes me money') after working for Wesker for a couple weeks.

I'm pretty sure that's how it went down.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Because Krauser's ex-wife had extra-maritial affairs with Leon, so Krauser was like 'ahh hell naw bitch' and decided he needed to get his revenge. But then he couldn't find Leon because Leon was off trying to find weapons of mass destruction or something, so Wesker was like 'yo Krauser, if you work for me at my on-site Dunkin' Donuts I'll pay you $16/hr and give you dental benefits, and then on your downtime you can scour my FBI files for information on Leon.' Krauser decided it was a pretty good deal, and to make a long story short he ended up in Spain to meet some douchebag called Saddler (who was like 'Leon Kennedy? Ya I know him, dude cut me off on the highway the other day') after working for Wesker for a couple weeks.

I'm pretty sure that's how it went down.
lolz lolz lolz lllllllllooooooooolllllllllzzzzzzzz cakes

Top Bottom