• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Why does Krauser want to kill Leon?

Zacmac90

Correct me if I am wrong but pre Re 4, weren't they good friends and comrades, what the hell happened to Krauser that he'd want to kill Leon for?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yes, I do believe I recall that Krauser was atleast his comrade..I'm not so sure about the "good friends" part. As to what the hell happened, I'm sure it had a lot to do with Krauser's lust for power. Or whatever it was that he wanted. Damn..I need to sit down and play RE4 again lmao.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Correct me if I am wrong but pre Re 4, weren't they good friends and comrades, what the hell happened to Krauser that he'd want to kill Leon for?

Krauser wanted to kill him because Krauser was working for Wesker, and Leon was Wesker's enemy, working against his goals...Plus, Krauser enveyed Leon because Krauser was wounded on their first and only mission together while Leon protected/saved him and walked away without a scratch, which leads into Krauser's lust for power like Tremor said...

NintenStar

Maybe because Krauser was working for Wesker like KennedyKiller said. But why would Ada let Leon live? I also heard that Luis was a spy sent by Wesker. If he didn't kill Leon, that might be because he didn't know about him yet.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe because Krauser was working for Wesker like KennedyKiller said. But why would Ada let Leon live? I also heard that Luis was a spy sent by Wesker. If he didn't kill Leon, that might be because he didn't know about him yet.

Ada didnt care about Wesker's orders...she never did...she's a double agent...

Zacmac90

Yeah but if she's a double agent, why does she keep saving Leon's ass...plus why does Leon never save Ada for a change

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I think Krauser wants to kill Leon because Wesker wants him dead and if I'm not mistaken he was getting paid, as Tremor saud Krauser has a lust for power. These people usually view money as their ultimate source of power. Look at Saddler.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think Krauser wants to kill Leon because Wesker wants him dead and if I'm not mistaken he was getting paid, as Tremor saud Krauser has a lust for power. These people usually view money as their ultimate source of power. Look at Saddler.

Nope...Krauser sees the viruses as the key to true power..

sadistic_greyfox

After playing Darkside chronicles I'd say it's a form of insecurity and/or jealousy. When he got hurt during the events he kept thinking to himself that he (krauser) would have ran off and not bothered saving anyone. In some way i really dont see it as a spiteful hate or anything but rather an act of trying to prove his self worth to Leon while building up his own damaged pride.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
After playing Darkside chronicles I'd say it's a form of insecurity and/or jealousy. When he got hurt during the events he kept thinking to himself that he (krauser) would have ran off and not bothered saving anyone. In some way i really dont see it as a spiteful hate or anything but rather an act of trying to prove his self worth to Leon while building up his own damaged pride.

Thats why i said enveyed...not hated...i think he had a respect for Leon, but he wanted Leon to respect him as well...Which unbeknownst to him, Leon really did...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I don't think he wanted to. I'm pretty sure that even though he can control Plagas, I think Saddler is able to direct his hate towards Leon. Thus, resulting in him trying to kill Leon.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't think he wanted to. I'm pretty sure that even though he can control Plagas, I think Saddler is able to direct his hate towards Leon. Thus, resulting in him trying to kill Leon.
No...if you've played Darkside Chronicles then you know he DID want to...

Top Bottom