• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Who was you r best character in resident evil 4?

D

Deleted member 1428

If it's in the mercenaries then it'd most likely be Wesker.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Ermmm in my opinion krauser. He's such a badass and i absolutely love that fight with him, because him and leon have a history.

wpstudart

I'd like every character in Resident Evil 4, just Ashley, she is so useless that she have to throw things at Ganados.

D

Deleted member 1428

Well she could get the herbs and either shove it down their throats or choke em with it :lol:.

L

Lurker
ashley was my favorite playabale characer.... jk i loved hunk or ada mercenaries. ada had nice weapons and hun was usually a one shot kill.

Popo

leon, although i dont like the story of the game, i think its a pretty cool game!

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah... nowadays RE is pretty cool but it's lost it's taste of horror.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Leon.

Next time, please do a search before making new threads. We have at least two other versions of this same thread in RE 4's section, and one is on the very first page. So, for next time hun, please try and avoid making duplicate threads. Thanks.

Mitsu

Leon, for sure.
I fell in love with him since RE2 (8D), and I couldn't bear Ada !
I also liked Luis, he was funny. "Got one very important question. . . Y' got a smoke ?" lawl. It was kinda sad he had to die, though.

Ashley was the most annoying character, on the contrary. She was sooo unuseful. If she could hold some gun like Sheva in RE5, just to help Leon sometime, that would be great.

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
In terms of the story, I like Leon. I really like the entire build-up between he and Salazaar. But, I also am partial to Ada and Wesker; I feel like Ada developed a lot in the seven years between games; and in this installment we really start to see the darker elements of Wesker's personality - not to say he was ever a shiney, happy person. Also, like someone mentioned earlier, the Krauser/Leon history is good.

But in terms of Mercenaries, it's Wesker or Krauser hands down.

Top Bottom