• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite enemy (or boss)?

Who is your favourite enemies and boss in RE world?

• Total voters

3d-agent

My vote to nemesis cuz he is the only one who scared me.... and Krauser cuz he is so over confident. :)

Jill Fan

[quote author=BlackViper link=topic=89.msg13771#msg13771 date=1221712729]
My favorites are El Gigante, he is really fun to fight for some reason, and I love when the wolf helps you fight him. (Does the wolf not help you on hard? Cause I have only seen him help me once, and that was on normal)

Regenerators are cool just because of their breathing. And then the Right Hand is just awesome looking and really really hard so he is cool.
[/quote]
if you help the wolf in the begining of the game he will help you... i played re4 on easy medium and hard and always helped him, and he always helped me...
voted for nemesis and el gigante...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Krauser, i dunno why just loved that fight, and why the hell did people vote for lisa trevor, shes not really a boss in my eyes, just an inconvenience

Vangelis

I really liked fighting Tyrant not entirely sure why I just really enjoy fighting him. Nemesis is a great boss to fight though also.

skankfunk

ahahaha i bet my favorite boss & he is nemesis, look at that he has a 30 votes he win. well it seems he is very familiar boss in RE3

he is a bad ass boss in the entire game of the resident evil

S.T.A.R.S

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
voted for

Hunters
Zombies
Chainsaw Man/Woman
Regenerater
Krauser (knife fight)
Lisa Trevor (shes scary)
El Gigante

Regeneraters are fun to justsit an unload onto with a fully tuned TMP with 300 round clips : D just fun to shoot something so much an to see all its limbs flying off but it still gets back up : P

zombies were kinda fun to kill in the remake an Resi 0.

HumanUnitNeverKilled

nemesis and krauser....specially wesker...

hehe...about nemesis..the scariest monster in RE series...bcuz even though u enter to another door..he will run and catch u...hehehe...very scary guy...hahahha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeha I liked that in the RE remake Hunters would crash through doors to chase you if you ran away haha that was so sick! they proper came after you... so after you killed them you was like "Chase me now you motherf**ker" well chuffed haha its jokes.

A-Virus300

Mine is def. NEMISIS!!! The dude lived in my nightmares! He's awesome!!!
If i had to be a villain or a boss, I'd want to be Nemisis
Then Wesker!
And my favorite to kill are Zombies!! hehehe

Clarky

Either the Licker or Nemesis. I loved it in RE 2 when you walked past the window and saw the Licker crawling across....brilliant.
My worst is probably Morpheus. In a wierd way he reminded me of a Wesker made by the Japanese.
Don't ask.

Metallatem

Krauser was truely the most stressfull to defeat. Running around the ruins with that evil sob trying to kill you was challenging. If i had the bazooka at the last part then it was easier.

ResiDude

I voted for loads as they are all great in one way or another!

What confuses me though is that the zombie isn't the favourite enemy... I mean RE is based on zombies!

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=89.msg19900#msg19900 date=1232226091]
I voted for loads as they are all great in one way or another!

What confuses me though is that the zombie isn't the favourite enemy... I mean RE is based on zombies!
[/quote]

Because there big dumb idiots and the other enemies are way more badass although i do see where your coming from.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=89.msg20212#msg20212 date=1232609357]
Because there big dumb idiots and the other enemies are way more badass although i do see where your coming from.
[/quote]

Lol. Thank you. I also see where you're coming from. Other enemies are WAY cooler. Although zombies are pretty damn great all the same!

Top Bottom