• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite enemy (or boss)?

Who is your favourite enemies and boss in RE world?

• Total voters

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Nemesis is just one of those enemies you love and hate to fight. But the bastard never dies...ever. After the first 4 rockets to the mutated sack and 6 magnum bullets to the face you'd think he'd revaluate his situation.

Mr Sunshine

Capcomplicated;74693 said:
The licker from the locked side of the two way mirror room at the R.P.D. .... its not worth the first aid spray

OMG! I totally agree! Also, this licker always scared me although I knew it was going to burst through that mirror! Even when it was dead my brother would give me the controller because we were scared to pass over its dead body! xD

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
LOL its great no matter how many times i play i EVEN mentally prepare for it....still gives me a jolt and i drop my handgun. Classic RE

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I actually don't understand it... What was the 'it' Saddler was talking about :S? I didn't saw a special strongly enemie after he said that, except Krauser's arm. Or did he ment himself with it?

bruno

Chief Researcher
He was reffering to U-3, the enemy that follows you through the suspended cage. He said "it" because it was so hideous.

galactus

Mr X gets my vote I love everything about him especially the whole smashing through walls thing

and Nemesis a very close 2nd

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.

1. Wesker cuz he gave me a reason 2 melee
2. Nosferatu, miss Excella but loved the satt. laser
3. Krauser, hated his arm...reminded me of Soul Edge

Red Joker

The Black Ace
Wesker
As villain he was amazing and also pretty cool as boss too.

William Birkin
The guys an insane villain with amazing powers.

Alexia
A RE villain that Wesker couldn't defeat?Now thats a villain.

Krauser
Awesome boss fight and I just love the idea of two former friends fighting,it delivers so much emotion within the fight.

They are all my favorites.

railway95

I like all of them but I voted for Nemesis. The way he would hunt Jill down and be relentless and unpredictable and unstoppable. Wesker was also cool as well as the tyrants like MR.X.:cool:

Top Bottom