• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is the umbrella corps commander?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

I was just riding this Wikipedia page
https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Umbrella_Co._commander

In this page it is believed that the commander of umbrella corps mercenaries is in reality albert wesker, and since umbrella corps is confirmed to be Canon and the blue umbrella also appear in resident evil 7, could this be an hint at Albert wesker survival after resident evil 5?

Also the umbrella corps commander is voiced by Albet wesker voice actor dc douglas...

Probably someone already pointed this out but i find all this information interesting...

hoping to see red umbrella and blue umbrella more development in resident evil 8...

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I would also like to see more development on the "return" of Umbrella. I am pretty sure that Blue Umbrella is going to be something sinister at some point.

I think the series needs a NEXT big enemy. I would be okay if there was a Wesker clone somewhere out there. But I would really enjoy the next big bad - like a member of The Family or The Gang or whatever is was in RE7. haha

D

Deleted member 21244

I would also like to see more development on the "return" of Umbrella. I am pretty sure that Blue Umbrella is going to be something sinister at some point.

I think the series needs a NEXT big enemy. I would be okay if there was a Wesker clone somewhere out there. But I would really enjoy the next big bad - like a member of The Family or The Gang or whatever is was in RE7. haha
Yeah true... Who knows maybe red umbrella and blue umbrella are connected, and blue umbrella is just pretending to be good but in reality they still do experiments as red umbrella, or maybe blue umbrella is really good and we will see red umbrella and it's commander vs blu umbrella and Chris and bsaa

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
For sure I am assuming that the original Wesker is dead. But the Wesker project or whatever it was called could have even more Weskers out there.

D

Deleted member 21244

For sure I am assuming that the original Wesker is dead. But the Wesker project or whatever it was called could have even more Weskers out there.
The wesker project had originally 13 candidates, of this 13 wesker candidate only 2 survive, Albert wesker and Alex wesker... Albert was seemingly killed in resident evil 5 and Alex was kill in resident evil revelations 2...

The other 11 candidates were killed after the virus was injected into them in 1998 so unless they are going to retcon this, they are all officially dead...

Maybe wesker did endeed survive the vulcano battle but its just pure speculation know, but umbrella corps info are pretty interesting and went us to think That he is endeed alive so who knows

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Aye, so we know that the original candidates died, but what is the effect of these viruses anyway? To reanimate the dead. Why couldn't Jonah Wesker still be kicking it somewhere? Who knows!

BTW, here are the names of the all of the Wesker Clan:

D

Deleted member 21244

Aye, so we know that the original candidates died, but what is the effect of these viruses anyway? To reanimate the dead. Why couldn't Jonah Wesker still be kicking it somewhere? Who knows!

BTW, here are the names of the all of the Wesker Clan:

The fact is that they died because of the virus injection, the only wesker that manage to survive the virus were Albert and Alex... Alex injected the virus but due to her illness olny manage to survive it but doesn't get any of the virus benefits... The only one who manage to really survive the virus and get all his power was albert...
Not who knows maybe they will retcon this since the wesker children story is already a retcon by per se

Top Bottom