• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 who already played RE 5

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yerp! we played the demo mwahaha! Hoady you found out how to kill the big axe man? x) Coz i did! larf you gotta kill the guy with the sunglasses & mic the the axe guy will eventually die.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=703.msg17816#msg17816 date=1229172303]
Yerp! we played the demo mwahaha! Hoady you found out how to kill the big axe man? x) Coz i did! larf you gotta kill the guy with the sunglasses & mic the the axe guy will eventually die.
[/quote]awesome!!!i want it so bad..jill is the vrow laddy rite

A_Wesker123

The Original
[quote author=CarolineAudley link=topic=703.msg17837#msg17837 date=1229186078]
awesome!!!i want it so bad..jill is the crow laddy rite
[/quote]

No-one knows although it is the most likely theory :)

Sephiroxas

It was okay, I don't like some of the things they did with the button layout, but I supposed I'll get used to it.

Co-op with Sheva or whatever is the **** and was very fun. I loved it. Can't wait for the game to come out. :-*

3d-agent

me too,,,,Can't wait for the game to come out.....its hard to w8 when we have to w8...ahhh!..s#$%t.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=GiveMeA40 link=topic=703.msg17912#msg17912 date=1229201253]
I wonder when a demo will come out to systems.
[/quote]lol!!!!thats a sweet gun

CarolineAudley

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=703.msg17873#msg17873 date=1229190854]
me too,,,,Can't wait for the game to come out.....its hard to w8 when we have to w8...ahhh!..s#$%t.
[/quote]i know ^^

A-Virus300

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=703.msg17853#msg17853 date=1229189429]
No-one knows although it is the most likely theory :)
[/quote]

What? JILL is in this one?

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=703.msg17816#msg17816 date=1229172303]
[/quote]

You have to kill the guy with a mic?Really didn't know that i haven't played the demo for a week or something though i've gotten stuck into Dead Rising recently.

(by the way the demo is too short)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah ive lent mine out once i killed everything i just thought pfft my mate can borrow it now, and yes the guy with the mic, did you see him wondering around? if you go up the ramp an jump across to where he was standing.. in the cutscene that you cant skip >.< there should be a wooden box there, he usally shows up once your standing there..

It is way to short those levels are so tiny as well its anoyying how you cant just wonder around theres only one way to go... and thats to the end of the demo haha X[

my mate leant me dead rising when i first had a xbox ages ago i found a axe in the mall somewhere... and i had a lego helmet plus a arm canon that shot tenis balls... its a good game i never got really far into it though i like the zombie kill counter.

Hoady

Are you talking about the cutscene where everyone jumps through the roof for like 2 seconds?I have killed the guy with the mic just didn't know it was linked with the executioners death i will give it a shot later tonight.

I've been playing bulk dead rising although i'm a bit annoyed because i was at the last mission then the save game deleted and i had to start over(but i still had all my stats and same level which is cool).Oh and i love fighting the physcopaths in the side missions especially the guy in the grocery store hes fricken insane.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
hard to explain where he is.. im saying when they step into the room you get the other cutscene, if you go up to where the guy got chopped with the axe the mic guy will soon jump over to you if not dont worry but you get a gold ring when you kill the axe guy.

i never got to that part in dead rising x( sounds good though.

Hoady

Yeah i'll find him eventually can't be bothered doing it now though.

I don't expect you to watch it but heres the store guy cutscene anyway i thought it was pretty damn funny when i first watched it(that was like when i was 2 years younger though).I want to find the cutscene and download it so i can make a few gifs and probably mix some clips together for a movie.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xora0XrUK2U

Top Bottom