• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Which part do you prefer?

Which Area do you prefer

• Total voters

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The Antarctic was cool but I'll always prefer the elaborate mansions these games always seem to feature; I just love how expensive they look and the detail that's put into making these levels. (The mansion locations always feature the craziest documents too.)

black 93

Love all of it. this is my fave old school resi game, great story, great villains, and claire who happens to be my fave resi character :) still can't believe she hasn't appeared in a canonical game for 14 years :( even a cameo would do at the minute!

ArabPikachu

My vote goes to the mansion; In addition to the BH1 vibe, there wasn't as many enemies giving me trouble (at least when you explored with Claire); Also, I'd like to mention the mansion-puzzles.

Last edited:

Billy Coen

Mansion. I like sofisticated enviroments.

And that other mansion where you find Albert dressed as Alexia is creepy, same for it's music theme.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That game has some great areas, but I think the Mansion portion had the best locations for me. Man, this game is SO RIPE for a remake! The game also needs some balancing, so a remake could go a long way for that.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I'm not sure I have a specific preference for any area, because I feel they all blended together very well. However I think Rockfort Island is superior to Antarctica, which was quite boring to be honest.

Hardware

The graveyard\prison camp. It was very eerie. They obviously lifted the design from concentration camps, which made the whole thing more disturbing.

Top Bottom