• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Which part do you prefer?

Which Area do you prefer

• Total voters

geddoe

Awaii-Lynne;56843 said:
"Why is it all Villans want to "Rule The World" by blowing it up? How can you rule something thats no longer there?"

I always questioned that oddity as well. :p It is for the most part a video game cliche that by complete annihilation of all life and the worlds destruction that they will rule over it in a sense that they couldn't be stopped, that no one could defeat them and bring about peace and save the world.

It is merely a conscious thought that they rule to show their ego and arrogance, not necessarily the world and some don't mean to destroy the world but their enemies so they can accomplish their goal but through ignorance and evil they end up destroying everything. Most villains have a complete lack of compassion and empathy and care only of themselves.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I thought the Antarctic was pretty awesome as well. I never even predicted that area! I usually think its some underground lab somewhere, lol.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I liked the Graveyard/Training Facility/Med Center area of the game. Those were the creepiest atmospheres. The mansion on Rockfort was cool too but I liked the one Alexander built in Antartica better. It was cool how it was built into the facility.

nradams

Niki
The mansion part was very mysterious and very much like a typical RE game. That is why it was my fave place to play in.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
There should be @ least one mansion in every RE game. A couple of zombies wouldn't hurt either.

Yea, the mansion was my favourite part also. The mansion in the lost in nightmares dlc was my favourite part in re5 :p

It's just a shame it wasn't longer.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Antartic, because it was different and soo cool at the time. Shootin zombies in the Antartic.. who would have thought that from an REgame?... then again... well, nevermind.. I don't wanna go off topic, lol.

Top Bottom