• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which is your favorite mini-game in Resident Evil 4?

which is your favorite mini-game in Resident Evil 4?

• Assignment Ada

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • The Mercenaries

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Separate Ways

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

wpstudart

I agree with CassidyAcid in this one, Mercenaries is not like a story, you can choose where you play it, and it's cool to get Hunk, shot the head and, 'NECK BREAKER'. And you can play it hours and hours, and it don't have an end.

Neo

Mercenaries hands down. Very fast-paced, action-packed, competitive, and tests and pushes the limits of your skills. And best of all it allows you to play as other characters aside from just Leon and Ada.

Separate Ways is alright, as it gives insight to the plot and let's us use a different weapon, the Gunpowder Crossbow and puts us in new areas in the same locations.

I'm not very fond of Assignment Ada, and found it to be more of a chore than anything else. The island is probably the more boring part of the game, we know the terrain already, and we have weapons that can't be upgraded or access to new ones, the plot behind it is also very dry and lacking and doesn't really make sense in my opinion, it just seems very redundant to me.

Nosophoros

I liked Seperate Ways the best, mercs was too hard, and Assignment Ada got boring after 2 play-throughs. Other than those I liked the shooting gallery.

mastermind

well after playing the game so many times and beating it the story kinda get boring and it was kinda like an action game than anything else so after i unlocked mercs i pretty much just started playing that and thats like the only reason why i still have the game disc :) lol

Top Bottom