• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which device(s) do you use to browse the forum?

Which device(s) do you use to browse the forum?

• PC (with Chrome-based or Firefox-based browser)

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Phone or Tablet (Android)

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Phone or Tablet (Apple/iOS)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi guys!

Long time, no see! So behind...

I've been looking at ways to update the site, and I discovered that the forum natively supports 'Push' notifications for pretty much all devices (computer, tablet, phone, etc.) except anything iOS-based. I'm going to look into properly enabling the option, but I wanted to get a better idea of how people view the forum in particular. I don't use Google Analytics on this site, and the 'data' that is shared from your device is extremely limited (effectively the only 'data' we receive amounts to what you include on your profile).

So, yeah - if you have a moment to respond to this thread and select whichever poll option(s) most closely fit you, then that'd be cool. The poll will run for two weeks from the date of thread publishing. Cheers and God bless!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I use my work PC and Firefox (Though I prefer Chrome), and RARELY use anything else. However, if there's a thread I'm addicted to, I will use my phone to check it in a pinch, which is android using chrome. But I set the setting to view it as the desktop site.

D

Deleted member 21244

I use my phone (android) all the time unfortunately
I used the pc some years ago, more comfortable

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
PC with Internet Explorer. I might be one of the last souls on Earth still using this outdated browser. :lol:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I like to use my laptop for posting as I find it easier to type on my laptop, but I'll use phone to read and to reply to things on the go every once in a while.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I primarily use my phone (and seriously, people?! Android?!) but will switch to my laptop with Chrome.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Why wouldn't I use Android? I can get any app, watch anything, read anything for free with it. I can run emulators for older games and play a bunch of SNES, Gameboy, GBA, or even PS1 games I want. Also, I don't have to pay much for accessories or updates.

Apple is a scheme to steal your money while offering subpar features. Their marketing is brilliant, but you are always getting lower quality apps and are behind the trends when you have an Iphone. But if you like ease of use and no major changes to the look your phone has, go with Apple. =P

D

Deleted member 21244

What's wrong whit android? Lol

I used to have both android and ios, and android was better suitable to do most things in my opinion

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I’ve used Android in the past and it was a good phone too. I know more people who use Apple so it makes it easier when texting others with Apple phones. Plus I use my phone for the basics (pictures, emails, browsing the internet, a few social media and music apps) and rarely ever play games on my phone so it gets what I need done. But it’s all a big gimmick, you just have to realize that you don’t always need to upgrade.

This forum actually works really well with my phone though. I really only use my laptop when I need to write out more in depth responses or share pictures.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
The only downside of having a non-Apple phone is that Apple will purposefully downgrade any non-Apple photos or videos I send with it. When I send my fiance a video or picture, it looks like a masterpiece of art on my phone and looks like it was recorded with a rock on hers. It's a shame really.

Top Bottom