• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yikes! To think almost 200 people have voted on this poll since it was first started. :blink:

I can't even remember who I originally voted for! Yeah, I could check... but that's effort. If I had the choice again I'd vote for Chris Redfield. I thought he made for a pretty cool protagonist in Resident Evil 5 and I look forward to hopefully playing as him in Resident Evil 6!

Mobe

leon da professional!
my research says, next RE game (resident evil 6) will probably cast leon as da main char.. cheers!

Number 6

Wesker a superb and well informed choice, i think he should come back from the dark side to rejoin the good guys.

LUKE0809

Wesker.
How is Leon winning???
most of people have just played resident evil 4 so they all love leon :S

re4epicfail

WESKER!
He is in most of the RE games anyway!
Why would Capcom keep him around if he wasn't just awesome?
That is my opinion.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Psh! No competition on this one. Chris Redfield. He has the most experience, knowledge, AND he's a military vet. He kicked Wesker's ass and he CAN kick Leon's. And not to mention, "FALCON PUNCH!"

Hunk104

Wesker for the poll but Leon has more training then Chris and he is higher ranked then Chris. Chris is older and a expert marksmen but Leon is also a expert marksmen and is a special agent with higher clearance and training then Chris.It would be a tough fight between Leon and Chris. But if it got into a knife fight Chris is dead.haha Love Chris and Love leon but Chris was dump as lead in re5 lol If Jill (a normal human) survived the fall y would u even think and wesker would be dead lol

Top Bottom