• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
apologize accepted.and not broking just you know what im talking about.i say quote your cooments like you say below my comments so overrated. its advice i take it from you remember that

I meant Leon is overrated, not your comment! I didn't quote you because I wasn't talking to you.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
oh then i am how should apologize to you bro....if so overrated explain how and why???

On top of the fact that he's so many people's favourite character already, he doesn't have much personality, he's overused, he has bad anime acrobatics, and from RE4 onward he's pretty much the epitome of a kid-friendly action hero. No smoking and no sex, but an absurd body count for the sake of one hostage.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
On top of the fact that he's so many people's favourite character already, he doesn't have much personality, he's overused, he has bad anime acrobatics, and from RE4 onward he's pretty much the epitome of a kid-friendly action hero. No smoking and no sex, but an absurd body count for the sake of one hostage.
first RE4 its just apart of the story. and secend leon not ridiculous like you say.third leon not chilid hero and RE games not a crime gang shooting game review your opinion about leon or about the game bro...its ok some love move and littile romantic in the side dosint hurt....leon the moral danger surviver that take no for answer when it comes to rescue a friend or stranger tha hero that dosint fall easily in love the handsome one the cool the awesome one. when it come to the surviving the guy has the move and the spirit all becuse of his merit

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I like Leon, I just don't get why he has the most fans. The only game that I liked him the whole time was RE 2. There has never been a time when I wasn't a Chris fan. He's not my favourite RE character either, but he's one of them. I can relate to him more. He's more emotional. And he has a better hair cut (cue the Leon fanboys and fangirls breaking into my house and throwing me off a cliff).

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
Hey i didn't say that i hate Chris , i just like Leon more since re2 was my first resident evil ok Chris's awesome too

Top Bottom