• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which Challenge sounds the most interesting?

Greenapple968

Which out of these following challenges sounds the most interesting:

A Minimum Kills Run; doing the game with as few kills as possible.

A Maximum Kills Run; doing the game with as many kills as possible.

A 0% Hit Ratio Run+No Mine Thrower; doing the game without being able to shoot anyone or anything. You either have to use grenades, the rocket launcher or the knife. If you are faced with a mandatory shot then you'd have to put hundreds of bullets into the ground in order to bring the hit ratio back down.

A Minimum Kills Run and a 0% Hit Ratio Run; combination of the two challenges.

A Maximum Kills Run and a 0% Hit Ratio Run; combination of the two challenges.

A 0% Hit Ratio+All Treasure Challenge; doing the game with a 0% Hit Ratio while collecting every treasure that shows on the map.

A Minimum Kills Run+All Treasure Challenge; combination of the two.

A Maximum Kills Run+All Treasure Challenge; combination of the two.

A Minimum Kills Run+0% Hit Ratio+All Treasure Challenge; combination of the three.

A Maximum Kills Run+0% Hit Ratio+All Treasure; combination of the three.

The "No Mine thrower" restriction applies to every challenge that contains the 0% Hit Ratio challenge.
Sorry to suggest so many.
You can only pick one.
smile.gif

Last edited:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
The max kills plus 0% hit ratio sounds most interesting. Assuming of course that it does not include the infinite rocket launcher.

Greenapple968

The max kills plus 0% hit ratio sounds most interesting. Assuming of course that it does not include the infinite rocket launcher.

Thanks for the feedback. The challenges would be done on a New Game and so there would be no special weapons like the Infinite Rocket Launcher.

I've added a few more challenges to the list.

Last edited:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well I already made a Minimum kill challenge awhile back. I would do the opposite and do a Maximum. If you're going to do this, wait until summer. It's the best time since 1/3 of the people here are still in highschool, and the people that aren't have better luck in the summer anyway. PM me. I can help you as far planning, rules, etc. I've done it before and I can help if you need me to.

Greenapple968

Well I already made a Minimum kill challenge awhile back. I would do the opposite and do a Maximum. If you're going to do this, wait until summer. It's the best time since 1/3 of the people here are still in highschool, and the people that aren't have better luck in the summer anyway. PM me. I can help you as far planning, rules, etc. I've done it before and I can help if you need me to.

Thank you.
I myself have done a Low Kills Run and I struggle the most with the Lift Part in Chapter 4-4 and the Bulldozer Part in Chapter 5-2

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Yeah, I kinda said "Screw It" At some parts, but I think I got like 325 kills or something.

Greenapple968

I think the record with glitches is 63 kills. My record without glitches is about 80.
My record can be improved.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
A Max Kills Run+All Treasure Challenge

Mostly because that's all of my New Game+ playthroughs are anyway, lol

Top Bottom