• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

Jillo

The only boss I found somewhat difficult was Mendez, especially when he's just a torso swinging towards you from the roof.

Everything else was child's play though, and El Gigante is just kind of dumb. Whoever came up with him must really love The Lord of the Rings.

B

Blood Crest

Krauser's cut scene was like the easiest fight ever.. Did it in one shot.. Salazar would be second... he's dies fast with a magnum and a red9.. The hardest was like... Mendez, probably... There was no place to run, and the guns weren't powerful yet.

Vangelis

Hmmmm the easiest I believe is the big crocodile thing in the lake I dont know if it has a name. And the hardest boss I believe was Salazar the first time I did him it took me about 20 goes to kill him, dont ask me why lol I just always died.

Hollow-Words

I think it's the Salvador, the ones with armor cause when theres two it's annoying especially while having Harry Potter wannabes chasing after you =~=

Tallahassee

1.Delago on my first run through...i kept getting knocked out of boat.
2.the wolves..not really bosses but hard with my usual handgun....

LeonKennedy

My easiest was the 2 dos gigante's
My hardest was verdugo, i had to use like 4 liquid nitrogen tanks to kill him lol
im new guys so ill be on here as much as possible

Hoady

Salazar is the easiest every single time i've gotten to him i've bought a rocket launcher from the merchant outside.

The Hardest was the first time i versed Salazars guard on pro.Running around in the first room he just jabbed you in the spine and after i used all the nitrogen tanks i thought something was wrong because he usually died on normal by the time i used them all.
So eventually i realised you had to shoot him more i just thought the bullets needed an icy touch to hurt him.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Krauser on the brigde was hard to beat if you use bullts but easy if you knife him that seems to be his bigest weakness lol

A-Virus300

Well...honestly all easy to fight..but some just took a long time....right?

some were easy some were hard (or long time)

CarolineAudley

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=132.msg1627#msg1627 date=1199247672]
Easy for me was the Bella Sisters and El Gigante was somewhat easy. I hated fighting Bitores Mendez >< he was a pain!
[/quote]umm the hardess for me would be the village cheif

A-Virus300

[quote author=CarolineAudley link=topic=132.msg17920#msg17920 date=1229202427]
umm the hardess for me would be the village cheif
[/quote]

Yeah, it was kinda hard to get him at the position where he's weak!

Top Bottom