• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Boss/Sub Boss could give Neo Wesker a run for his money?

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
Hey all haven't posted in a while due to me being ill. But I'm back now! Anyhow came to mind, wesker was practically made as a superhuman, extreme speed, strength, reflexes, agility etc.. I cant think of a boss that comes near. Nemesis, too slow. Tyrant, inferior in every way, saddler, would have a great chance if wesker was infected with the plagas parasite, ustanak may be a little challenge at the most, i could go on and on. I was thinking perhaps Haos could put up worthy scuffle...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm not sure exactly; Wesker is all doped up and super-powered and what not. I feel like Alexia gave him a little fright there in CVX. I think she could give just about anyone a run for their moola; she was pretty tough and powerful in her own right. I also feel like a brainwashed Jill could at the very least match him punch for punch pretty decently.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I think as you said Haos would be quite the effort.
I would like to see a Norman vswesker battle. That would be interesting

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
inb4 Nemesis is teh greatest

Also, mutated Norman from Revelations would be hardcore.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I was going to say Nemesis, but when you think about it, there's not really anything he can do.
Nemesis is fast, Wesker is faster.
Nemesis can spread a virus, Wesker is immune to it.
Nemesis can shoot rockets, Wesker can catch them (unless he's submerged in lava, that is).
Nemesis is a serious threat to any ordinary human, but to a superhuman, not so much.

I also don't think Haos is all that powerful. What exactly are its powers anyway? Because the only thing I remember it doing is flailing around hysterically and destroying platforms, which is how it got Nivanfield into trouble, and yes, once it gets a grip on someone like it did on Chris, that someone is in serious trouble, but Wesker wouldn't even allow it to catch him (the guy can dodge bullets after all), and if it still managed to do so, he would be strong enough to break free.

Wesker is probably the strongest enemy we've ever faced in RE and I think the only thing that can defeat him is - ironically - a human. Someone he doesn't take seriously, so his superiority complex will do him in. And that's exactly what happened eventually.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I was going to say Nemesis, but when you think about it, there's not really anything he can do.
Nemesis is fast, Wesker is faster.
Nemesis can spread a virus, Wesker is immune to it.
Nemesis can shoot rockets, Wesker can catch them (unless he's submerged in lava, that is).
Nemesis is a serious threat to any ordinary human, but to a superhuman, not so much.

I also don't think Haos is all that powerful. What exactly are its powers anyway? Because the only thing I remember it doing is flailing around hysterically and destroying platforms, which is how it got Nivanfield into trouble, and yes, once it gets a grip on someone like it did on Chris, that someone is in serious trouble, but Wesker wouldn't even allow it to catch him (the guy can dodge bullets after all), and if it still managed to do so, he would be strong enough to break free.

Wesker is probably the strongest enemy we've ever faced in RE and I think the only thing that can defeat him is - ironically - a human. Someone he doesn't take seriously, so his superiority complex will do him in. And that's exactly what happened eventually.
I though Haos because of its sheer size and instinctive nature to attack pursuit and kill.
No powers as such such, just a big octopus being with heavy fast tentacles

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Oh, HAOS is a Resident Evil 6 monster. No wonder I had no clue what it was.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Oh, HAOS is a Resident Evil 6 monster. No wonder I had no clue what it was.
latest

Top Bottom