• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Where did you use RPG in RE 5?

aoshi

Hi all,

As the subject states, Where did you use RPG?
I have seen more occasions where RPG could be used but refrained. I used it on excella as i wanted to save ammo for wesker.I know there is an alternate weapon that needs charging but to take out secondary flower like thingies, ammo needs to be used.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
First off - I don't think there's a problem using RPGs any amount of time really. Especially on Pro lol. Of course one of the first things I do is beat the game under 5 hours so that I have the infinite launcher. In the first run when I don't have it yet, I'll just go back to the marshlands whenever I need one.

I'll use it on the first uroboros encounter to get the ring (and also all later ones to save time), those bat things? (the one that comes out of the trailer at the beginning and later in the ruins, I never know their technical names. They're all zombies to me lol.) 1 on Wesker to get the Heart of Africa, on Excella, one to take out both gatling gun majinis on the way to the Wesker fight... And I think that's it. In later playthroughs I almost never use it because all my weapons are tuned up and stuff.

bruno

Chief Researcher
In a regular playthrough, I use it on Uroboros or U-8.
If I'm just having fun with inf ammo, I use it everywhere!

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
I don't use the RPG. It takes the fun of the game. Unless you mean that weapon that shoots lights on Exella, yeah I do.

aoshi

Well done arabianfluffy, I am surprised you did not use RPG in the first playthrough. In my first playthrough i used it thrice. Once in marshlands,against excella and wesker.

@rain: I jus find RPG as a cheesy one hit wonder weapon. Wats in it that mags and grenades need ammo to take out targets.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
That's fine, that's your opinion. Like I said, I don't really use it after I've tuned up all of my weapons. In Pro, the following is always in my inventory:

1. Lightning Hawk or S&W 500
2. S75

Sometimes I use:

3. M3

And the rest usually consist of first aid sprays/vests.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i only use it on Wesker, all fights even the final, i kill him with sheva as she's attacking chris, you can get his weak spot out and quickly shoot it for easy finish

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Me and my uncle NEVER used it. RE5 was the first RE he ever played we never found the free one and we wanted the money for upgrades the only time we used it was on weaker (first form)

B.Martin

Well i tried it last night on my first attempt at killing wesker, however it didn't seem to do much which was dissapointing!

Bobweef

My first ever playthrough was with my friend splitscreening. We used the rocket launcher at the part with 2 reavers at one time cause we found it too hard (harder than the 2 gatling majini afterwords...? yes) We also used the RPG in the glass case during the wesker fight before you get on the bomber.

Now I use the rocket launcher for just Uroboros Mkono (the second uroboros) because he's just so lame...
I don't like fighting him. I beat him without the launcher in my first few playthroughs though.

Top Bottom