• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 where are some of the bonuses

LeOnKeNnEdY201

in resident evil 5, there was a mass of stuff to do after the campaign, 3d figures, alternate costumes, unlockable characters for mercenaries, where do i find all this stuff because all i have for special features is the pages about the game and cut scenes? and PS at the end of finishing the 3 campaigns, it said that something was now available in extra content, what was it?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
You've got the medals to collect in the game, which unlocks a page about the game, unlock all 4 medals from 1 chapter and you unlock a figurine, so there's easily 30+ figures. There's also Mercenaries and Agent Hunt. When you completed 3 campaigns it would've said 'Mining The Depths now available in extra content' which is just letting you know that you've unlocked a new Mercenaries map for completing it.

There's also i think about 15 characters for the Mercenaries to unlock.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Plus don't forget more content to come, 3 MP gamemodes, 3 DLC maps that were pre order bonuses, No hopeleft + Ada's Partner (Please be Hunk hopefully) , Plus hopefully more in future- 4 further rumoured maps, and hopefully some sort of extended campaign/mercenaries reunion like we saw in the last game.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i just want Capcom to release new maps for Mercenaries as i have some what got a good holding of the Mining the Depths and Steel Beast map.....Urban Chaos....just maybe a decent, i am still looking on ebay when i get a chance to, hoping to find a good deal on that Rail-Yard map.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i just want Capcom to release new maps for Mercenaries as i have some what got a good holding of the Mining the Depths and Steel Beast map.....Urban Chaos....just maybe a decent, i am still looking on ebay when i get a chance to, hoping to find a good deal on that Rail-Yard map.

Side-Note: i know it's not saying much but one time a partner and i "S" ranked Steel Beast four times, which at the time was a great achievement to me at the time.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yep steel beast is a nightmare i only S'd it once :)

i used to think it was, but now....i can manage my self around it, i know where the Time Crystals, the Enemy spawns and the goodies (grenades and health stuff), with this being said, i find it amusing when i get a successful kill when the J'avos are parachuting to land down, with the sniper rifle (when i am Ada costume 2 *i find Ada's costume 2 more to my liking* or Helena's both alternative costumes)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Considering theres 4 campaigns I believe theres more than enough content in there already. But dlc will come soon so no worries for people who r still lacking.

Top Bottom