• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats making you smile today?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Depends on the work, but good for you man, Hope you get a good impression or reputation lol What made me smile today was when my mate showed me all his BB gnus haha lol

D

Deleted member 1428

La Femme Fatale;56172 said:
Oh Elmo, you and your BB guns. :p

Lol that made me smile. Ki da reminded me of those "Elmo Has A Gun" Youtube videos.

Hoady

No work today because of the rain.Hoping to work the next few days.

Just happy to be alive y'know,thats all you need.

Hoady

Lol where did you work?Yeah man if you don't have people you relate to at your job expect a ****ty experience.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Captain Courageous;56256 said:
Lol where did you work?Yeah man if you don't have people you relate to at your job expect a ****ty experience.

In an understaffed, badly run restaurant where everyone seemed to be b**ching about each other.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This forum is making me smile. :)

wolfgirl;56225 said:
The fact that I QUIT MY JOB ^^ The staff were HORRIBLE
I'm sorry. Let's hope you find a better place to work.

Hoady

wolfgirl;56315 said:
In an understaffed, badly run restaurant where everyone seemed to be b**ching about each other.

Man bitching is one thing but when your at work its another.Most the time you just want to finish the job and get the hell out but when people start critizing you and everyones fricken yelling or hating at each other its a nightmare.I've been there before,not worth it.:confused:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
RE Gaiden came through the post today!!!! Although it's not as great as the other games and I originally hated the look of it it's actually more fun than it seems and I'm so happy to own a rare piece of the RE universe!!!

Hoady

Lol you sure its not ninja gaiden?I've never heard of RE gaiden wasn't it very successful or something?

mastermind

well i am finally getting my drivers permit today but unfortantaly i am sick but its all good cause i'm getting my permit

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mastermind;56450 said:
well i am finally getting my drivers permit today but unfortantaly i am sick but its all good cause i'm getting my permit
Can you get a licence at your young age? Congrats! :)

I'm smiling because I got a parcel in the mail minutes ago. I know that an exiting book is in it, but not which one. :D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I'm seeing my boyfriend today, YAY ^_^ Check the Leaving/Returning thread because I won't be back for a few days

Top Bottom