• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats making you smile today?

CassidyAcid

I've seen these threads in other forums. Basically: Whats making you smile today?

Reason for starting was because I got my exam results, and basically I'm a VERY smiley happy chap today because I passed everything!

The wait was worth it, definetley.

So what about you guys?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This interview with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin has given me some serious lolz, especially the last minute or so. I'm going to see her stand-up routine at the end of the month, I'm so excited.

Torque

Whats making me smile today?

My torn hamstrings have completely healed :D YAY

Now I can run again :D

Double the smiles =]

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
This is going to sound totally, totally stupid but about an hour ago I glanced across the room, looked at my wife's baby-bump, smiled and thought to myself, "I'm a really lucky guy. How did I get s lucky?"

True story, folks. You may now commence hurling insults my way. :p

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Steve;52080 said:
This is going to sound totally, totally stupid but about an hour ago I glanced across the room, looked at my wife's baby-bump, smiled and thought to myself, "I'm a really lucky guy. How did I get s lucky?"

I'm a girl, so everyone forgive me when I say:

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

:lol:

CassidyAcid

Thats exactly what I was thinking wolfgirl, aww! Congrats to you both Steve!

I'm watching One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest, my favourite movie :D

Hoady

Steve;52080 said:

Bloody wuss grow some man bags!
Haha nah jokes man i kid, i kid!Good on you man but i will regret the day i decide i want a child because thats when i know my childhood and shenanigan days are dead!

I smile cause its a full moon.Sometimes sitting outside having a durry while looking at a full moon is pretty enticing.Excellent drunken missioning too because you can see everything in your way,your guide to home is there!No excuse for stumbling people!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Steve;52080 said:

Nah, I think the only person who might hurl insults your way for that one would be Angel herself; I'm not sure where she stands on public displays of affection. :p How is she doing, by the way?

teal27

Uuhhh, well, I started my RE fanfic and it's going pretty good so far; that always makes me happy. :)

Top Bottom