• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City whats it about?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
at first I thought it was a remake of RE2 but know it looks more intresting then I though

Joe S. Kennedy

Your mission is to kill Leon and Claire.Of course you'll have to fight zombies too during your mission...it looks pretty good even if it's against my favourite character.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I read that you can play on at least two sides, and your objective depends on who you are. Umbrella wants to see Leon dead of course.

Edit,
I also read that you can manipulate the zombie AI to work for you, because zombies are so predictable in their behaviour.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
Your mission is to kill Leon and Claire.Of course you'll have to fight zombies too during your mission...it looks pretty good even if it's against my favourite character.

i think you can kill the charecters from re2 and re3, i think your to kill all survivors, to cover up the government and umbrellas involvment.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'd be cool like that... but i didn't find anything about killing Chris and Jill too...oh well, we'll find it out soon!!

You definitely will not be killing Chris.

Considering the fact that during the events of RE2 and RE3 he was in Europe.

But Jill will most likely be killable.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
at first I thought it was a remake of RE2 but know it looks more intresting then I though

It's a side game set during the events of RE2/RE3 (the Raccoon City outbreak of September, 1998). In RE2 you were Leon/Claire, in RE3 you were Jill/Carlos, in the Outbreak files (set during the same time period) you were civilians working together to escape, and now in ORC you are Umbrella ops working to cover up the incident. You have to kill survivors (such as Leon/Claire) and protect Umbrella from the truth escaping. It's going to be more actiony as it's by SOCOM but still an interesting angle for the Raccoon City story.

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
Sounds cool.I've been waiting for another RE game for PS3 because there's only RE5 & the first one on PSN

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
killing characters of 2 of my favorite re games is like =/ to me but the game seems to be kick a***! so i would deffo buy it lol

Afro_Zombie_KIller

F**k I've lost the Anti Virus.
Actually your mission is not to simply kill Leon and Claire, but you can if you so choose. The main reason the USS are in Raccoon city is to irradicate all evidance that links the outbreak to Umbrella.

Top Bottom