• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Turo602

The King of Kings
Been having Rare Replay for a while now and finally decided to give Conker's Bad Fur Day a go. The game piqued my interest quite a few years ago ever since I heard about it and since I have it now, why not? Anyway, the game doesn't really give me that satisfying platforming gameplay I typically get from something like say, a Mario game but I guess it's serviceable and quite honestly, a little dated. Most of the fun I'm getting from the game seems to be from the absurd cutscenes and crude humor so I'll stick with it seeing as the game is filled to the brim with it.

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
again elsword, well new area and propably new char incoming maked me return to that MMO:

13198367_1184254678281449_7439453332911038000_o.jpg

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Blame the people I pre-ordered it from, haha! They delivered it a day late, I was very unhappy. But at least I have it now. :)
Heh yea that's why I don't pre-order stuff anymore. It's usually quicker to get it in store.

Beat Uncharted 4 earlier. Won't spoil anything but I'll just say wow, what a game. Now to go back and get all the stuff I missed :)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Still savoring Uncharted 4. What a an amazing goddamn game! I don't know how Naughty Dog are going to top this one, but if anyone can, it's them.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I downloaded Terraria for my Galaxy earlier. $4.99 wasn't a bad price considering I have spent the last eight hours straight, just about, playing it. I would go so far as to say it's better than Minecraft in some aspects.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I downloaded Terraria for my Galaxy earlier. $4.99 wasn't a bad price considering I have spent the last eight hours straight, just about, playing it. I would go so far as to say it's better than Minecraft in some aspects.
Better than Minecraft eh? That's not saying much tho xD

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Currently playing the Far Harbor add-on for Fallout 4. It's a fairly big new area to explore but all the fog and stuff makes the framerate drop a lot in some places. Hope that gets fixed. Plenty of quests to do and new enemies to fight off. Haven't seen that many new weapons or armor though.

I bought the season pass a while back but I gotta say, so far the dlc for this game hasn't been as good as the dlc we got in Fallout 3. Kinda disappointing but there's more dlc to come so...

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Playing Far Harbor as well. I'm enjoying it, but I hate the fog. I do actually like the idea, but it causes big annoying framerate drops and I don't like how thick it is. It's so hard to fight enemies outside. I love exploring but the fog really hampers the experience in a couple of ways.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I'm bouncing between the Uncharted games and Saints Row 4 ATM. I gave my SR character Nolan Norths voice (it's one of the options), now it's like I'm running around with a homicidal, superpowered, fourth wall breaking Nathan Drake who pokes fun at his voice actor. :D

Top Bottom