• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's currently making you angry?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
One of my ex friends.
He is completely avoiding me and is too much of a p**** to confront me as to why.
I have given him many chances and olive branches, and even did a drawing for a tattoo request he asked for a I thought that would also help move things along.
He didn't even say thanks.
I also believe he had chatted s*** about new behind my back to his sister (who was one of my best friends in school and for years after) as she has been completely off the radar for almost a year now.
He also doesn't accept any responsibility for anything he has done to me and I feel screwed out of everything because of him.
If I saw him now I feel like decking him.

My brother is also a little brat who has caused harm to my whole family.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
For some reason, the past couple weeks I can't get a couple things off my mind... I've been constantly thinking about the two most traumatizing things that have ever happened to me. The thing that makes me angry about it is that I have no idea why so I don't know how to stop it.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
My human father, who constantly moans and bitches about everything. There doesn't even need to be a reason anymore, he just complains for the sake of complaining because he has nothing else to do. But don't even bother criticising him or his idiotic childish behaviour, you'll just cause a scene because he always knows everything better and is never wrong! Does every old man have to become senile at some point?

If you think I sound like Moira in Revelations 2, yeah, that's just what I thought when I played the game for the first time. I was like, is this really just a fictional character talking about her father, or me talking about mine? Goodness, I'm so much looking forward to the day we won't live so close to each other anymore, so I no longer have to see his sulky mug and listen to his annoying voice every day.

Fenris

Wolf :)
The fact that I can't obtain a certain trophy on GTA4 at the moment that is actually a real easy trophy D:<

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The scum in Baltimore who are looting, setting fires, and destroying lives along with the city are currently ****ing in my Cheerios. We all know those individuals are personally messed up as they are miserable in their own skin. They don't even know what's going on and just feel angry at the world for their own personal issues.

Yes a situation occurred that needs investigation and sure peacefully protest if you feel that way. But what society does not need are a bunch of ignorant ***holes running around destroying everything. Life really isn't all that bad where such harsh (and completely senseless) actions need to take place.

I know racism still goes on but it goes both ways. Nothing will ever be resolved until people realize this and start changing their own perspectives.

Last edited:

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Depression. Depression is what's making me angry. I've had it on and off for about 9 years and it loves to worsen with each bout. I can't even talk to people right now because I'll either snap their neck or just burst into tears. Couldn't even talk to this one person I like because I get these wonderful feelings of doubt magnified by 30.

Also, it seems that my family is cursed. My father had a cancer scare in the holiday two weeks ago, now my mum has a major scare, too. My grandfather's dementia has been deteriorating so quickly. My stepdad is as abusive as ever and even declares that things he said to us never happened and that I'm lying.

The advantage of always being ill and these family problems is that I have a lot of good friends who help and I can trust.

Turo602

The King of Kings
People talking about what makes them angry... and now that I've done it, I'm gonna go shoot myself since I can't be convicted of murder.

Top Bottom